• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: then you want to condemn all mudland chinese what does that make you? You like other races so much so you're a chinese dog.

Damn funny, when I condemned angmoh, ah neh and PRCs for their actions, why don't see you making noise that I condemn ALL angmoh, ah neh and PRCs. But when I did the same to condemn msian chinese for their actions, you keep harping I condemn ALL msian chinese.

You're truly every inch a dog of Msia chinese. Go get a pat from your msian chinese master and hopefully they don't kick you instead.

And by your latest definition, you like other nationality so much so you are a Singaporean dog. Double dog title for you, a dog of msian chinese and a Sporean dog. Go celebrate your double dog title wins with who else but msian.

Come to think of it, you are really a Sporean dog who kept quiet when msian chinese (and mixed race) scolded Sporeans in the JB forum last time but make alot of noise now when I scold msian chinese.

Please use your brains when applying theory imported from elsewhere. Who say your nationality doesn't matter, it is your appearance, a black that speak chinese is still a black? This is applicable in USA where oriental is oriental, black is black, hsipanic is hispanic etc. Nationality of course don't matter there as all are Americans and oriental/black/hispanic/whatever are the minorities and people gang up by race to protect against racism of the majority white.

This is not USA but diverse Asia, nationality is number 1 criteria. Have you not seen, heard or read of msian chinese ganging up and hiring their own kind in Spore? Why they don't think of themselves as chinese and hire their own kind i.e Sporean chinese but only hire their own kind msian chinese?

For goodness sake, don't idolise angmoh USA and apply everything from there wholesale without thinking.

I am not an Indian and don't believe in covering up the fault of your own race will get advantage. You claimed that angmoh has advantage in Asia even for somebody with zero accomplishment due to this protecting your own race. I already explained to you before that your theory is not true. Angmoh has the advantage due to their western power in the last few hundred years. You said indian, malay, black etc all protecting their own race, so do you see them having the same advantage as angmoh in Asia? Obviously not. So your theory is wrong what, don't go round calling people chinese dogs. Chinese can only strengthen as a race by becoming the world power. Ganging up and covering up will not help to elevate the stature of chinese as a race.

Don't begrude the angmoh stature becos they or rather their ancestors earned it and the angmohs now inheritied the benefit and it is not USA as you claimed but those from Europe that I was referring. It is true angmohs were backward many many years ago while chinese was way ahead but the angmoh awoke at the right time and conquered the world. All these land USA/Canada/Australia/NZ that people everyday talked about emigrating to are not land given to angmoh by nature but they explored/found and bought/stole/snatched/robbed from the natives (if any). So history is like that and I am saying this matter of factly, not becos I like angmoh or other races that you alleged.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just one simple example of how your million dollar investment condo/house can turn sour. You need an exit plan. Buy a big house in JB, at a foreigner price 1M. Downside is huge. Exit plan is unknown. Rent! Exit plan is clear.

Rent! Not enough fr mm2h maybe. Buy, you invest so can buy one tax/duty free car. Remember, if you buy property in jb, apply for Malaysia my second home and get that privilege of owning a duty free car. Same price as in built in Germany plus shipment storage and maybe some sales commission.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh! you die you demean our 2 Indian DPMs, you racist you better don't come back or else you will face the Idian music.

I've met Sinkie Indians, Fijian Indians and Indian Indians. The accents may be different but none can be trusted regardless of where they came from.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn funny, when I condemned angmoh, ah neh and PRCs for their actions, why don't see you making noise that I condemn ALL angmoh, ah neh and PRCs. But when I did the same to condemn msian chinese for their actions, you keep harping I condemn ALL msian chinese.

You're truly every inch a dog of Msia chinese. Go get a pat from your msian chinese master and hopefully they don't kick you instead.

And by your latest definition, you like other nationality so much so you are a Singaporean dog. Double dog title for you, a dog of msian chinese and a Sporean dog. Go celebrate your double dog title wins with who else but msian.

Come to think of it, you are really a Sporean dog who kept quiet when msian chinese (and mixed race) scolded Sporeans in the JB forum last time but make alot of noise now when I scold msian chinese.

Please use your brains when applying theory imported from elsewhere. Who say your nationality doesn't matter, it is your appearance, a black that speak chinese is still a black? This is applicable in USA where oriental is oriental, black is black, hsipanic is hispanic etc. Nationality of course don't matter there as all are Americans and oriental/black/hispanic/whatever are the minorities and people gang up by race to protect against racism of the majority white.

This is not USA but diverse Asia, nationality is number 1 criteria. Have you not seen, heard or read of msian chinese ganging up and hiring their own kind in Spore? Why they don't think of themselves as chinese and hire their own kind i.e Sporean chinese but only hire their own kind msian chinese?

For goodness sake, don't idolise angmoh USA and apply everything from there wholesale without thinking.

I am not an Indian and don't believe in covering up the fault of your own race will get advantage. You claimed that angmoh has advantage in Asia even for somebody with zero accomplishment due to this protecting your own race. I already explained to you before that your theory is not true. Angmoh has the advantage due to their western power in the last few hundred years. You said indian, malay, black etc all protecting their own race, so do you see them having the same advantage as angmoh in Asia? Obviously not. So your theory is wrong what, don't go round calling people chinese dogs. Chinese can only strengthen as a race by becoming the world power. Ganging up and covering up will not help to elevate the stature of chinese as a race.

Don't begrude the angmoh stature becos they or rather their ancestors earned it and the angmohs now inheritied the benefit and it is not USA as you claimed but those from Europe that I was referring. It is true angmohs were backward many many years ago while chinese was way ahead but the angmoh awoke at the right time and conquered the world. All these land USA/Canada/Australia/NZ that people everyday talked about emigrating to are not land given to angmoh by nature but they explored/found and bought/stole/snatched/robbed from the natives (if any). So history is like that and I am saying this matter of factly, not becos I like angmoh or other races that you alleged.

OMG look at this long fucking essay. The longer you write doesn't mean the more logic you have. Remember what you wrote you said you cannot trust msia chinese cos one msia chinese cheated you then i asked you you only know one msia chinese so how can you judge them like that. What does that have to do with ang moh, prc etc? So do you trust no ang mohs? You don't trust any prcs? You don't trust any shit skins? See if you're asking me that question then i reaction must be the same towards ang mohs, prcs and shit skins so you don't trust any of them too right?

Btw stop with your stupid circular argument shit. I am a chinese and i support chinese how to be chinese dog or singaporean dog? Fucking moron you are with no means to retort you just make shit up trying to make circular arguments. Pathetic.

Your comparison of comparing nationality and race in the USA vs singapore is another stupid argument. FYI an ang moh new immigrant from say spain would feel closer to another spinard than a french guy and of course msia chinese will hire their own over sinkie chinese. What's surprising about that?

You should stop trying to confuse people and my example of indians/malays is the perception that they are very united which isn't true. They fight and cheat amongst themselves but when the time comes they will support their own race to benefit themselves. I wrote that earlier and you try to put in a different slant to it to confuse others. The ang moh example i gave is that ang mohs constantly promote their own race all the time so it benefits everyone from their race. It's the same with blacks. You don't see black people going hey asians can play good b-ball as us. Nope they always promote their own race which chinese don't that is why they get alot of respect in the USA. That's my entire point and as usual you try to confuse readers by misquoting me.

Anyway you are a chinese dog. You hate your own race so much go ask malay, indians, blacks to help you when you are in trouble. Don't ask any chinese for help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG look at this long fucking essay. The longer you write doesn't mean the more logic you have. Remember what you wrote you said you cannot trust msia chinese cos one msia chinese cheated you then i asked you you only know one msia chinese so how can you judge them like that. What does that have to do with ang moh, prc etc? So do you trust no ang mohs? You don't trust any prcs? You don't trust any shit skins? See if you're asking me that question then i reaction must be the same towards ang mohs, prcs and shit skins so you don't trust any of them too right?

Btw stop with your stupid circular argument shit. I am a chinese and i support chinese how to be chinese dog or singaporean dog? Fucking moron you are with no means to retort you just make shit up trying to make circular arguments. Pathetic.

Your comparison of comparing nationality and race in the USA vs singapore is another stupid argument. FYI an ang moh new immigrant from say spain would feel closer to another spinard than a french guy and of course msia chinese will hire their own over sinkie chinese. What's surprising about that?

You should stop trying to confuse people and my example of indians/malays is the perception that they are very united which isn't true. They fight and cheat amongst themselves but when the time comes they will support their own race to benefit themselves. I wrote that earlier and you try to put in a different slant to it to confuse others. The ang moh example i gave is that ang mohs constantly promote their own race all the time so it benefits everyone from their race. It's the same with blacks. You don't see black people going hey asians can play good b-ball as us. Nope they always promote their own race which chinese don't that is why they get alot of respect in the USA. That's my entire point and as usual you try to confuse readers by misquoting me.

Anyway you are a chinese dog. You hate your own race so much go ask malay, indians, blacks to help you when you are in trouble. Don't ask any chinese for help.

You are the one misquoting me. Which part of my post said that one msia chinese cheated me and as a result I cannot trust msia chinese? I gave one example and you can twist it until like that. I even said it clearly that at first I thought it is only one but when you meet a number, you realise it is a form of cheating culture.

By this alone already show that it is no point further writing down my argument. You refuse to read, instead interpret anyway you like and make false allegations freely like saying I hate my own race, I don't protect my own race, etc. You cannot accept people to have different opinion to place nationality as number 1 and race as number 2 to protect and start making false allegation like these.

Don't act blur and pretend you don't understand why you are Singaporean dog, which is exactly by your own definition. You said I like other race so much so I am a chinese dog. By the same definition, you like other nationality so much so you are a Singaporean dog.

Anyway you are a dog of msia chinese and 100% sporean dog by endorsing msia chinese to hire their own kind in spore. Go get help from msia chinese when you are in trouble, don't ask any help from sporeans.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the one misquoting me. Which part of my post said that one msia chinese cheated me and as a result I cannot trust msia chinese? I gave one example and you can twist it until like that. I even said it clearly that at first I thought it is only one but when you meet a number, you realise it is a form of cheating culture.

By this alone already show that it is no point further writing down my argument. You refuse to read, instead interpret anyway you like and make false allegations freely like saying I hate my own race, I don't protect my own race, etc. You cannot accept people to have different opinion to place nationality as number 1 and race as number 2 to protect and start making false allegation like these.

Don't act blur and pretend you don't understand why you are Singaporean dog, which is exactly by your own definition. You said I like other race so much so I am a chinese dog. By the same definition, you like other nationality so much so you are a Singaporean dog.

Anyway you are a dog of msia chinese and 100% sporean dog by endorsing msia chinese to hire their own kind in spore.

Hello chinese dog why you hate mudland chinese?

Aiyoh so dishonest nevermind you can go suck shit skins.

Who said liking a race = a dog of that race?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go read my previous post. You already asked and I already explained to you before why you are a dog of msia chinese. You are damn irritating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid dog of msia chinese, you endorse msia chinese cheaters but call me dishonest. You can continue sucking up to msia chinese. Confirm you are 100% singaporen dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid dog of msia chinese, you endorse msia chinese cheaters but call me dishonest. You can continue sucking up to msia chinese. Confirm you are 100% singaporen dog.

:rolleyes: what's so bad about msian chinese? They are very similar to sinkie chinese. Also calling me a singaporean dog? :biggrin: Chinese dog go suck up shit skins and ang mohs and mudlays.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: what's so bad about msian chinese? They are very similar to sinkie chinese. Also calling me a singaporean dog? :biggrin: Chinese dog go suck up shit skins and ang mohs and mudlays.

Stop living in the past and think all chinese the same. Anyway you Singaporean dog can continue to suck up msian chinese and PRC.