• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met a friend yesterday. He is a local Indian and has stayed in the condo for about seven years. Recently an India Indian family moved into his block and stays one floor above his at the top floor...23th floor.

This week, curry fell from above onto his laundry.

He called security and went up to the family above to reason with her.

She denied throwing curry out of her kitchen.

My friend was agitated and told her that if the curry didn't come from her home, then it must have come from the sky as there was no other family above his except her family.

She was lost for words.

India Indians...sighhhhhh

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Indians are Indians. It doesn't make a scrap of difference where they were born. They're all the same.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians are Indians. It doesn't make a scrap of difference where they were born. They're all the same.

Looks like you agree that many India Indians do behave badly.

Of course there are some cultured ones too. By and large, the elderly India Indians are less educated, less travelled and less adaptable

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's where you are dead wrong. Culture and country do mould social behaviours, etc.

I've met Sinkie Indians, Fijian Indians and Indian Indians. The accents may be different but none can be trusted regardless of where they came from.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've met Sinkie Indians, Fijian Indians and Indian Indians. The accents may be different but none can be trusted regardless of where they came from.

My experiences differ from yours

two common denominators in what you said..1. You, 2. Indians . so which is the problem?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese is perfectly capable of that too. And worse

possibly, but I hv not encountered nor heard any yet.

Likewise Caucasians can do the worst thing too. but we are taking abt something closer to home.

So we have to confine it to what we see or heard first hand

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians of course. :rolleyes:

Possibly...

possibly you are the problem too because my experiences of Indians are quite different from yours.

So I am not ruling out that you are the problem rather than the Indians you met

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's absolutely impossible. Nobody knows me better than me.

of course you think you know yourself well.

But psychiatrists will tell you that what you think you know of yourself is not what you are.

So the problem could be you and not the Indians

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psychiatrists are a bunch of nut cases themselves. I trust an Indian more than a psychiatrist.

you just contradicted yourself. Based on medical norms and what you said, the pegging order of trustworthiness from high to low is now:

1. Indians
2. Pyschiatrists
3. Leongsam