• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Zainudin blames big crowd for loss to M'sia

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zainuddin look like the type that never play football in his youth. looking at his CV, no record of National Service.

Just give Richard Bok a chance lah. his 4 sleague titles cannot be deny.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zainuddin look like the type that never play football in his youth. looking at his CV, no record of National Service.

This clown got no bolls, how to play football.
This is the clown who decided to sack the entire team earlier this year.
What a jerk.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This clown got no bolls, how to play football.
This is the clown who decided to sack the entire team earlier this year.
What a jerk.

and what did it show in results :confused:
the rot from the top has been there all along and as head honcho, this mat has to be held accountable.
about time to pack his bag and give richard bok a chance.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"My suspicion is that some our players were overwhelmed by the 48,000 crowd and in that sense, having the LionsXII play in the Malaysian Super League (MSL) is not too bad a choice for us, so our players can get a taste of playing in a hostile (Zainuidin, what WTF are you talking about?) crowd. This criticism of coaches happen all the time."

- Zainudin Nordin, FAS President, MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC

defending the Bernd Stange.

this is not even close to the retard Zainudin's best comment. Remember this doosie posted on his Facebook?

"Gang rape, after all, is democracy in action."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ordinary sinkies treat this overpaid mat asshole well, but all he does is spout nonsense. If singapore players are intimidated by 48,000 fans, then better build a national stadium that will hold 500 fans.

MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC Mr Zainudin Nordin posted on Facebook yesterday, praising cabby Chan Teck Koon for finding and returning his wallet, which he had left in the cab on Monday, Nov 4.

He wrote:

"Yesterday I lost my wallet. Panicked and felt silly for being careless. Made all the necessary calls and even reported the loss to the NPC. Was resigned to not finding it again.

This morning, I received a call from Mr Chan Teck Koon who drives a "TransCab" taxi. He had found my wallet in his cab. What a relief. I am so greatful and thankful for his honesty and care. Met the humble family man at the Marine Parade HDB carpark to collect my wallet.

Mr Chan Teck Koon, thank you."

According to Wanbao, cabby Chan refused to any token of appreciation. Mr Chan also said it's the first time he has ferried an MP in his 13 years as a taxi driver, but did not recognise Mr Zainudin.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to Wanbao, cabby Chan refused to any token of appreciation. Mr Chan also said it's the first time he has ferried an MP in his 13 years as a taxi driver, but did not recognise Mr Zainudin.

the above sentence classic, MP for since 2001, that 14 years in public eye yet the taxi uncle don't recognise him. chialiaobee... wahahaha.................

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the above sentence classic, MP for since 2001, that 14 years in public eye yet the taxi uncle don't recognise him. chialiaobee... wahahaha.................

Trust a clown to come up with such a lame excuse. No wonder even the taxi driver don't recognise him.Your team was simply outclassed by a much better side. Blaming everything and everyone except himself. I think he should be replaced.Then again, how did he get himself appointed to such a lofty position in the first place? I am sure more credible choices are available. I am sure if attendance had been poor for the match, he would be giving another excuse that the small crowd was responsible for the loss.:rolleyes:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
"My suspicion is that some our players were overwhelmed by the 48,000 crowd and in that sense, having the LionsXII play in the Malaysian Super League (MSL) is not too bad a choice for us, so our players can get a taste of playing in a hostile (Zainuidin, what WTF are you talking about?) crowd. This criticism of coaches happen all the time."

- Zainudin Nordin, FAS President, MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC

defending the Bernd Stange.
He is merely stating facts relative to the white scums in power!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Trust a clown to come up with such a lame excuse. No wonder even the taxi driver don't recognise him.Your team was simply outclassed by a much better side. Blaming everything and everyone except himself. I think he should be replaced.Then again, how did he get himself appointed to such a lofty position in the first place? I am sure more credible choices are available. I am sure if attendance had been poor for the match, he would be giving another excuse that the small crowd was responsible for the loss.:rolleyes:

Correct lah Small crowd, and he will claim the players were dejected because got no support. Large crowd and he say the players not used to the numbers and got intimidated. Medium size crowd and he will say they were all Malaysian supporters and harassed his players. U cannot win with this type of PAP mat cocksucker.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Krafty needs to advice his fellow taxi uncles, next time if they find white scum wallet in their taxi, please steal all the money and max out the credit card. Imagine their surprise if Zainudin got $500K limit on his credit card. hehehe

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
fas chief Malay, 1st eleven Malay, he sided with angmo coach, this vety act in the abang-adek community is unforgiveable.

maybe allow 1/3 spectators in future lions matches,dumbass.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People like Zainudin are just token ethnic minority faces for making up the numbers in a GRC.

It's like you need to graduate but you have to take a couple of modules not from your faculty. You don't care which modules so long as they are easy enough for getting good grades.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Certain grassroots or professional organisations are infested with ethnic Malay PAP porlumpars: one that I can think of is the Association of Muslim Professionals.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct lah Small crowd, and he will claim the players were dejected because got no support. Large crowd and he say the players not used to the numbers and got intimidated. Medium size crowd and he will say they were all Malaysian supporters and harassed his players. U cannot win with this type of PAP mat cocksucker.

halo mai ah ni kuan lah ya deng ki jiok ah long eh sai leow lah

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alexasandar Duric:

BERND Stange got things wrong from the start - and I do not mean only during the decisive AFF Suzuki Cup Group B clash with Causeway rivals Malaysia on Saturday. Right from the 22-man squad he chose for Singapore's defence of their Asean crown, there were gaps in certain parts of the team - central midfield, for instance - that were ultimately exposed in the 1-3 loss to the Tigers.

In retrospect, if Stange's choice of players was baffling, his tactics were confusing at best. He deployed captain Shahril Ishak - the team's creative architect who is more adept at unpicking defences than protecting them - in a deeper-than-usual role in front of the backline alongside Hariss Harun. I am not sure why he chose Shahril as a replacement for the injured Shahdan Sulaiman. He would have done better to leave Shahril up front and go with deep-lying playmaker Zulfahmi Arifin, a like-for-like replacement, as he did against Myanmar when Shahdan had to come off midway through the first half. Instead, not only was Shahril's attacking threat wasted against the Malaysians, he also struggled in an unfamiliar role as they overran the Singapore midfield.

This allowed Malaysia to wrest control of the game and gave them the impetus to get the win they needed to qualify for the semi-finals. Stange said this team were missing a "backbone", yet had he wanted experience for this tournament, he would have done well to call up seasoned campaigners like Isa Halim and Ismail Yunos. Both are local-born players who have competed in the AFF Cup before and know how to handle pressure. Stange wants the Lions to play a modern, possession-based game. Yet, that kind of football was largely absent in all their games.

Against Malaysia, Stange chose to sit back, virtually inviting Malaysia to attack before breaking forward, which was nothing like the fast-paced, pass-and-move game he constantly preaches. In fact, I saw only glimpses of that approach in the entire tournament and it showed in the way Singapore scored their six goals - with only two from open play. Sure, everyone said the Lions competed well against Thailand but in the second game against Myanmar, Singapore just collapsed in the second half after going into a 3-0 lead.

Against Malaysia, they didn't have any idea what to do with the ball. After stringing no more than four passes together, they lost possession, which is why most of Singapore's chances in that game - 10 out of 11 opportunities - were from outside the box. When Singapore did get the equaliser and needed to hold on for seven minutes, I saw nothing from Stange that indicated it was time to be compact and resilient, which also suggested he had no back-up plan for when things changed on the pitch.

In my view, Stange has to go now. He brought in his own people - without moulding local coaches save for Aide Iskandar. He was given free rein and dropped senior players who could still contribute. Yet, he turned a championship-winning team into a first-round casualty. Coaches have gone for much less.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Taxi uncle impression, " guitar playing, Megadeath T shirt & LEEVISE ( imitation Levis) jeans , smoking , void deck wedding type...lazy bum"...MP...must be thinking KNCCB wow! ha ha ha ha

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Loss of face for the Leegime mah, since SG50 is coming up and whatnot.

Case in point: they even had the nerve to put 'SG50' in the ads for the local New Year countdown event. Couldn't wait till August eh, you insufferable twits. :rolleyes:

It has been a major push for SG50 since this year after National Day. All civil service has been gearing up. TP also very active in catching people for SG50, this is what I hear on the grapevine. Maybe SG50 will be a Hail Mary for the PAP and hoping the party will up the mood on the ground just before election...