• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life, Lust,,Romance and Stomach of a Serial Monogamist...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
545 Whampoa Prawn Noodle

Had this with P for breakfast today...not bad for $3. :biggrin:

Passed both our taste test. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dinner at Apolo Banana Leaf

I know Racists Frog and Jah will make shitskin comments about this post :biggrin:

Anyway...P wanted to eat Apolo Banana Leaf... i also have a craving so went there for dinner tonite.

My usual orders :

Papadums

White Rice with standard vegs

My Fav Big Prawn Masala

Another of my Fav Mutton Masala

Very crispy Fried Batang Fish

The bill is $39 plus.... inclusive of 2 lime juice...taxes and service charge.... Ok lah... for restaurant...cannot complain...

Why not Dempsey Road?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not Dempsey Road?

Sammy's Curry has the best chicken masala, followed by Karu's. (The consensus of my many South Indian friends, and they know and love their masala.)

However, Karu's is the only Indian restaurant that uses fresh, not frozen, fish for the fish head curry. That said, I still prefer the curry (itself, not the fish) served by Muthu's, with Apolo coming a close second. Chinese fish head curry doesn't interest me – too lemak.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sammy's Curry has the best chicken masala, followed by Karu's. (The consensus of my many South Indian friends, and they know and love their masala.)

However, Karu's is the only Indian restaurant that uses fresh, not frozen, fish for the fish head curry. That said, I still prefer the curry (itself, not the fish) served by Muthu's, with Apolo coming a close second. Chinese fish head curry doesn't interest me – too lemak.

Muthu has gone too up market... not worth paying that kind of price anymore :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This fucking thing burns my ass :(

WTF is this... I follow instructions...tear some toilet paper, wipe the seat as per instructions...then sat on it to shit.

After shitting...can feel my ass cheeks burning.... nabeizzzz...:(

WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THIS CRAP :oIo:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucking thing burns my ass :(After shitting...can feel my ass cheeks burning.... nabeizzzz...:(
WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THIS CRAP :oIo:
Sore (or sensitive) ass? Or the ass of bloke who got the mix wrong in your cubicle? Ass luck :eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What the Fook is this??? :confused:

Came back home early... Saw this on the bed... Why does P need a electric massager?

Just go spa and do massage lah... waste money buy rubbish...wtf :oIo: