• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

special forces - malaysian commandos

JabRusty

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey guys did you watch the series on cable tv
looks like the training is really tough
but the recruits don't look tough leh
wonder if our Singapore commandos training are tougher

swimorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey guys did you watch the series on cable tv
looks like the training is really tough
but the recruits don't look tough leh
wonder if our Singapore commandos training are tougher

Our Geylang commandos are brave and daring but tough or not I dunno.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NJFYi2i.jpg

our sinkie very own special investigation police officer legend has it, he solved 32 cases without actually doing investigative work.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

Malaysian Polis always involved in exchange of gun fires with robbers.
So you can figure out the std of their Commandos.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can imagine that the army commandos will step on a banana skin and slip and fall...:o

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

Malaysian Polis always involved in exchange of gun fires with robbers.
So you can figure out the std of their Commandos.

apparently SAS and US SEALS special forces ask to train with them in Malaysian jungle and also in Sabah. even have case of malasyian commandoes rescuing SAS commandos who got lost in jungle. never underestimate these guys. they have fought communists, somali warloards , muslim fundamentals, Sabah pirates, MILF, moro militants, etc and won alll encounters according to my sources. local commandos only hot air. even thier BG cannot even handle MRT breakdown or stop some relatively innocous MRT depot incursions by some german kids!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore guys are forced to do NS. At that age many aren't even married, don't own homes, don't have jobs,.... They have very little stake in Spore.

When they finally get out to the real world they find that the PAP system isn't fair & foreigners have more opportunities than Sporeans. From what I see people are trying to leave Spore & they don't want to risk their lives to protect the PAP status quo. This is the reality that 50+ years of PAP rule has has created

I doubt that even the 60% are willing to fight for the PAP. Many are probably females, others simply vote for them to stay out of trouble.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently SAS and US SEALS special forces ask to train with them in Malaysian jungle and also in Sabah. even have case of malasyian commandoes rescuing SAS commandos who got lost in jungle. never underestimate these guys. they have fought communists, somali warloards , muslim fundamentals, Sabah pirates, MILF, moro militants, etc and won alll encounters according to my sources. local commandos only hot air. even thier BG cannot even handle MRT breakdown or stop some relatively innocous MRT depot incursions by some german kids!!!

Haha, what do you tink? :biggrin::rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAS needs rescuing?!!!

JabRusty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that the Indonesian commandos are even better than the Malaysians
their training includes jumping down from a running train

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that the Indonesian commandos are even better than the Malaysians
their training includes jumping down from a running train
?

ours Bestest.
Every year, they got best combat unit!

flashback, the special elite anti terrorist garang commando at a certain library.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo wu jiak yeo boh jiak yeo boh ghang kuan lah