• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Sinkie man is the disgrace of all men

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Actually u r worse than him. For u would do the same thing for yr pappie masters including cleaning their shoes with yr tounge, cleaning their asses with yr tounge and begging them to shaft u in the rear due to yr reverence to pinky n old fart. U are a 'true' singkie indeed.

We have to respect those who are better and smarter than we are.

jw5

Loyal
No need to worry, they have a designated person to pick up all the used tampons. :wink:

you only need to respect those who deserve respect. and not throw it around like a used tampon hoping it will stick somehow.

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update at 6.10pm:

The man who was photographed helping his girlfriend to tie her shoelaces on the train has given his side of the story.

In an email to Stomp, Guigui spoke out against criticism about him and his girlfriend. He explained that they enjoy doing such things for each other.

He said:

"This morning, my friend told me that my picture with my girlfriend was on Stomp. I feel insulted by some comments.

"My girlfriend and I love each other very much, and I thought tying her shoelaces is a very common thing in our lives.

"We enjoy doing things for each other and making each other happy!"

Guigui also shared another photo of him helping tie his girlfriend's shoelaces, this time at home.

i wonder what the girlfriend enjoys doing for him :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all those who are breeding, please teach your sons to not kowtow to vagina.

This new generation of boys are soft, effeminate and easily bullied by women.

If we're not careful, one day the harpies at AWARE gain critical mass in support and THIS would happen in Singapore:

[video=youtube;8ZSu1OP2gEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSu1OP2gEs[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Aiyah, he squat for her now, later she squat for him. What's the problem? :biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Update at 6.10pm:

The man who was photographed helping his girlfriend to tie her shoelaces on the train has given his side of the story.

In an email to Stomp, Guigui spoke out against criticism about him and his girlfriend. He explained that they enjoy doing such things for each other.

He said:

"This morning, my friend told me that my picture with my girlfriend was on Stomp. I feel insulted by some comments.

"My girlfriend and I love each other very much, and I thought tying her shoelaces is a very common thing in our lives.

"We enjoy doing things for each other and making each other happy!"

Guigui also shared another photo of him helping tie his girlfriend's shoelaces, this time at home.

i wonder what the girlfriend enjoys doing for him :rolleyes:

And he see nothing wrong with that????? What a wuss.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you only need to respect those who deserve respect. and not throw it around like a used tampon hoping it will stick somehow.

The Lee family deserve my utmost respect. They are an extremely talented family. I bow before them in awe.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feminism = Sexism

To all those who are breeding, please teach your sons to not kowtow to vagina.

This new generation of boys are soft, effeminate and easily bullied by women.

If we're not careful, one day the harpies at AWARE gain critical mass in support and THIS would happen in Singapore:

[video=youtube;8ZSu1OP2gEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSu1OP2gEs[/video]

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we THINK tying shoes laces for female make us a LESSER MAN.

Indeed we are. <3

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the shoe-tie-er is a pretentious perv. he was trying to sneak a peek upskirt, but gf crossed her legs. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we THINK tying shoes laces for female make us a LESSER MAN.

Indeed we are. <3

She's not a little girl nor does she have severe disability.

She can jolly well tie her shoelaces herself. Gender equality, remember?

Whipped before marriage, henpecked after marriage. Typical beta male.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's not a little girl nor does she have severe disability.

She can jolly well tie her shoelaces herself. Gender equality, remember?

Whipped before marriage, henpecked after marriage. Typical beta male.

Relax lah.. He already say that is their way to show love.. Knn.. You don't understand English?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Maybe the woman had a bad back.
2. Maybe she promised him a fark and they are on the way to a secluded place.
3. Maybe he used this opportunity to get near her CCB to smell it.