• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean studying in Monash University: Our education system is a failure

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I got my degree from Monash University in Melbourne Australia and I would like to share with your readers a life story that happened to me.

I had a shock in one of my papers.

Topic was Marketing.

I received a freaking "E" grade for it.

I went to confront the lecturer the next day after I got my grades and asked him what I did so gravely wrong that I deserved an "E" grade?

I explained that everything I wrote was content taken from our module textbook.

He replied: "Look at the book. Look at who the author of the book is!"

I took a good look and then it dawned on me - he was the author of the book.

More at Singaporean studying in Monash University: Our education system is a failure

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I say, you must stay away from sinkies and sinkieland.. To study oversea is the first step towards unsinkification.

Now u know why I am so unsinkified because I am an Australian..

Unlike some sinkie loser who needs to suck his PAP masters cock to earn a living.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Huh? You mean the marker ask student to tell him something he don't already know?

Not something he don't know, but rather your point of view from the passages you have read and they are right as long as they are logically structured.

He is teaching them critical thinking. The most important life skills most Singaporeans lack..... sadly......

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I say, you must stay away from sinkies and sinkieland.. To study oversea is the first step towards unsinkification.

Now u know why I am so unsinkified because I am an Australian..

Unlike some sinkie loser who needs to suck his PAP masters cock to earn a living.

An Australian who cannot even produce an Aussie passpport?

Even where ever you are:
You can take Tonychat would of jiu hu, but we can't take the jiu hu kia out of Tonychat!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean studying in Monash University: Our education system is a failure

Hmmmmm....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got my degree from Monash University in Melbourne Australia and I would like to share with your readers a life story that happened to me.

I had a shock in one of my papers.

Bwahahahaha he must be dey blur fuck wearing red
Appearing @ 2:10 of this video about that fine university
In Sinkie uni if Lim Chong Yah mark his paper sure A one
Plagiarist Lim's books are useless Lipsky & Steiner for me

[video=youtube;j6O_YNvu6EI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6O_YNvu6EI[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our education system is a failure because an ANG MOH say so?truly is ANG MOH TUA KEE!!!!!maybe he was hinting u should give him a blow job in order to increase ur test scores?

so afterwards u went and answered ur test paper with a bunch of crap thats not in the textbook and ur marks increased from "e" to "b"???amazing!!!!is this what the ANG MOH style of education is???teaching you how to bullshit and lie ur way thru like a shitskin and pretend u know what ur talking about?never mind studying never mind memorisation,never mind even understanding what ur studying.bullshit like a nigerian with a fake american passport with a suitcase full of benjamin franklins painted with special black ink to sell u?

[video=youtube;f1nKR3gYRY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8[/video]

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha! Silly sinkie. Worldwide there is only one answer - outsource to lowest cost country. No brainer lah!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
our education system is a failure because an ANG MOH say so?truly is ANG MOH TUA KEE!!!!!maybe he was hinting u should give him a blow job in order to increase ur test scores?

so afterwards u went and answered ur test paper with a bunch of crap thats not in the textbook and ur marks increased from "e" to "b"???amazing!!!!is this what the ANG MOH style of education is???teaching you how to bullshit and lie ur way thru like a shitskin and pretend u know what ur talking about?never mind studying never mind memorisation,never mind even understanding what ur studying.bullshit like a nigerian with a fake american passport with a suitcase full of benjamin franklins painted with special black ink to sell u?

[video=youtube;f1nKR3gYRY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8[/video]

He first got an E-xcellent grade because it was an academic paper. Then he got a B-ullshit grade because it was ... simply bullshit. And he is very proud. He is a failure and yet he blamed it on others, the system, his environment, and probably even his home upbringing ... anybody but himself.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not something he don't know, but rather your point of view from the passages you have read and they are right as long as they are logically structured.

He is teaching them critical thinking. The most important life skills most Singaporeans lack..... sadly......

The moment u are critical u are charged or detained....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hahahahaha! Silly sinkie. Worldwide there is only one answer - outsource to lowest cost country. No brainer lah!

Totally agree. We should outaource our ministers to the G20 leaders and still have savings

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The moment u are critical u are charged or detained....

Farticulus HariLEE Maximus' resolve has never been stronger
All rebellions real and imaginary must be foiled in good time
Knuckle duster turns into Operations Cold Store and Spectrum
GRCs and Constitution amendments for safe and secure Society
Congratulations daft Sinkies got what you voted for and more

[video=youtube;Lo4cFViNLes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo4cFViNLes[/video]

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
He first got an E-xcellent grade because it was an academic paper. Then he got a B-ullshit grade because it was ... simply bullshit. And he is very proud. He is a failure and yet he blamed it on others, the system, his environment, and probably even his home upbringing ... anybody but himself.

Agree...this GCB (gong Chee bye) really no brain .....blame everything except himself.....Likely to be a failure whatever he do....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy has wasted all his time in school. Starting with psle comprehension, kids were told never to lift sentences from the passage or they will get no mark. At higher level, kids were thought not to plagiarize. Yet he is blaming the system when he copied everything from the text book. There are many glaring shortcomings in our system but I don't think this is one of them. It is really sad. Reallly keen to know what schools he had attended and what he had been doing in class.