• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN. Shit flowing out of Zorro's mouth on PMET unions

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Early morning looking at this pathetic face spoils all my mood for the whole day!..and the nonsense he f**ted will prolong my agony to the night!!

KNN! what’s the bl**dy use in coaxing PMETs to join union at this late stage when most true blue Singaporean PMETs have been replaced by FTs!!?? This is a very clear case of the union chief repairing the stable door lock when all the horses have bolted!!

If he has any substance left in his numb skull, the very first thing he should have done, as a union chief, was to look into the plight of the PMETs – why they were and are being replaced by FTs!!…..and not some idiotic nonsense by commenting and passing legislation for PMETs to join union!!

You have been the union chief for so long, tell us in layman’s lingo as to what have you been doing all these years to improve the low wage worker’s welfare and their stagnated wages??

When Prof. Lim CY came out with the ‘shock therapy’ to increase the low wage worker’s salaries which he deemed to be too low, by stages so that they will be able to catch up with the cost of living, YOU were the first one to jumped out of your cozy chair to gun down his suggestion, citing ‘very dangerous’ thing to do!!

Even the low wage worker’s welfare and wages you also didn’t want to support and encourage. Now you are turning your attention to the PMETs’ welfare!!

Hello! PMETs are not like low wage workers, who are mostly not well educated!! Most of the PMETs who have lost their jobs to FTs are now taxi drivers, security guards and housing agents, and some are still jobless!!… Can you tackle these issues FIRST before you spout any more SHIT!!

KNN!

* Comment appeared in: Lim wants more union representation for PMETs

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/11/28/whats-the-use-of-asking-unemployed-pmets-to-join-unions/

jw5

Loyal
If this clown was a politician in Taiwan, HK or most countries in the world, he would have been run out of town after his first term. :rolleyes::oIo::biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
In a separate post, it was said that LKY will always put a trusted henchman as the head of unions; the devan nair debacle, because this coveted position holds 800k votes. Of late, the ruling party is losing very significant ground with the PMETs, which can be seen by the many intellectual pieces on the internet and the turnouts at HongLim park. This PMET group is also growing with many of the blue collared being replaced by foreigners with no voting rights. I am sure this gives them sleepless nights and hence thinking of ways to shore up this group. However, this is pre-internet politics and i doubt it will work.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he was in mosul, they would have strung him on piano string over the town gate by now

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are far too many certified idiots in government. Can't believe the rubbish being spewed by these arseholes.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this clown was a politician in Taiwan, HK or most countries in the world, he would have been run out of town after his first term. :rolleyes::oIo::biggrin:

Yes..I agree...here there is no check and balance..the MIW are free to do what they want , massaging the issue to look nice on the outside.

I shake my head to think many of my PMET friends are finding it hard to get by in this city, the most costliest in the world.
And to think of it our education system is a failure for churning out so many taxi drivers. property agents and insurance salesman.

Please re-think and cast your votes wisely...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Union' in Singapore... LOL! Nowhere else in the world do you get govt people to be in a union to 'fight for your rights'. :rolleyes:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you need a driver? I'll volunteer.

Talk about three tonner...it reminds me of my NS days where I witnessed a 3 tonner run over a NS man legs.
It happened in 2 SIR, in the parade square. I ran to get help.

These NS man served loyally their NS duties and now some of them are PMET and now they are left dangling.

Is there justice..??? . to favour the FTs to take over our jobs...

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The next sacrificial lamb :biggrin:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kf0indJgEaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..I agree...here there is no check and balance..the MIW are free to do what they want , massaging the issue to look nice on the outside.

I shake my head to think many of my PMET friends are finding it hard to get by in this city, the most costliest in the world.
And to think of it our education system is a failure for churning out so many taxi drivers. property agents and insurance salesman.

Please re-think and cast your votes wisely...

Being a taxi driver is nothing wrong. We are not belittling taxi driver. As long as you can sustain a living for your family, it is all right to be anything, but do something legal.

Anyway, i agree that our education system is a failure. Why are so many well educated people in their later years joining taxi drivers, property agents or financial planner ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
To appease the PMETs,we must hang this Zorro by
his balls !
We must also get back all the ill-gotten money stolen by the MIW!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silence! You all dare tell me you can do better than this Standbird master degree holder? How very deluded of you all.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these pmets deserve everything they get,when the going was good and they were managers and professionals and their rice bowls was full,they couldnt give a shit about PAP's policies or the plight of the workers who had no wage protection and were struggling for a pittance.now PAP's liberal immigration policy has caused them to lose their jobs and now they have to struggle to earn a fraction of what they used to make before.

song boh sinkies?this is what u get for not standing up for ur fellow men.its only a matter of time,

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
akin to Cpf ponzi scheme, Jew Zoro lim need the membership fee to meet his KPI.Their insatiable greed is insatiable... they squeeze you dry, even if you bleed...

MoMoneyMoMoney.gif