• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boris Johnson meets 2 Sinkies

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
B3gNJ9gIUAAhogU.jpg

Did they tell hm how hard life is in Sinkie land?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boris johnson is a intelligent n witty person.

He has his detractors. Just check out his Twitter timeline to see how many people hate him. Many in the UK see this as an all expenses paid jolly to Singapore and Malaysia. Reminds me of the time that KFC went to London and the stuff said about him on this forum.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Seriously, those two looked more like Ah Tiong from their dress sense... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has his detractors. Just check out his Twitter timeline to see how many people hate him. Many in the UK see this as an all expenses paid jolly to Singapore and Malaysia. Reminds me of the time that KFC went to London and the stuff said about him on this forum.

it's paid by both sides.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steffy, do you know how you know how to tell the difference between an Ah Tiong and a Sinkie?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They are Nihongo!

Sinkies are so terrified they see PRC even when there are none!

Read carefully and I shan't mince my words twit! "looked more like PRC != they are PRC"
My sentence indicates those two bozos ain't your typical Sinkie!