• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Town Council Deemed Guilty By SG Court

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy, I seldom see you this angry. Cool it girl, the sun will rise tomorrow morning regardless what those pap bullies do. Just wait for the time to VTO.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: Well done! Put them all behind the iron bars lah! :biggrin:

Yes, Aljunied TC must continue to pursue this unfair charge and unreasonable judgement. Let this be a lesson for the pap and the running dogs.

Singaporeans must be shown what evils the pap have done against SG and Singaporeans

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Aljunied TC must continue to pursue this unfair charge and unreasonable judgement. Let this be a lesson for the pap and the running dogs.

Singaporeans must be shown what evils things the pap have done against SG and Singaporeans

lianbeng supports u lah! :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they can be so blatantly one side in this case, I wonder what will happen during the next GE when there is a close results:rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt the court had any choice in the matter. It is their livelihood; they wouldn't dare defy their paymasters. :biggrin:

Its time to put the PAP lightning logo on the entrance of the Sub Court, Supreme Court to symbolize the incest deeds being practiced by the Govt and the Sinkie judicial system..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, LHL should stand at Aljunied GRC and regain it for the pap at the next GE

One Minister will be made the sacrificial goat to lead the PAP team at Aljunied for the next GE.. Or better still put Old Fart there and let him go with a bang.. Give him the chance to have one final shot at glory..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One Minister will be made the sacrificial goat to lead the PAP team at Aljunied for the next GE.. Or better still put Old Fart there and let him go with a bang.. Give him the chance to have one final shot at glory..

My bet is one of the crying Lims - Boon Heng or Swee Say. Both can be sacrificed.