• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Town Council Deemed Guilty By SG Court

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GE 2016 is 1 ½ year away , do the right thing ! :biggrin:
Quote bro escher arh , Harry will be dancing with piano wires tied to a lamp post
:oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is no fool. He can field a team of heavyweights with him anchoring and they will still lose. Aljunied voters got balls!

I agree that he would be slaughtered even when he has TCH and Tharman at Aljunied.

But I disagree that lhl is no fool. His 10years as PM shows me that he is a big fool. He may not contest at Aljunied not because he is no fool but because he has no courage

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle GD, if your prediction is correct, we are going to see more tears shed by these 2 Lims at Aljunied in the next GE..

Lim sweesay tried to snook pinkys own move by declaring that he is gonna run in the east coast liao lor.....

The pap is fucking stewpig....if they put this lim siah sway loserfuck in east coast grc they sure hong gan........

They should just put this clown together with another deadweight shipsinker fuck like lim boon hengin the surelose grc like aljunied........

Anywhere you put any of these 2 loserfuck will be the ship sinker....try to put lim swee sqyto run with tan chuan jin, i guarantee even the marine parade diehards will turncoat on the pap...

The pap is fucked in the east....they better fasterer build more flats all over the east and parachute their burmese/pinoy/viet/mama new voters in man........ Hopefully the aljunied-hougang-punggol east effect will cross infect into east coast, marine parade and kallang....then into tampines and pasir ris...... Then we can start taking these pap crooks to the cleaners.......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One Minister will be made the sacrificial goat to lead the PAP team at Aljunied for the next GE.. Or better still put Old Fart there and let him go with a bang.. Give him the chance to have one final shot at glory..

if lky stands at Aljunied, WP will win hands down and roam home with at least 80%.

pap's twin aims for Aljunied GRC at next GE are to minimise WP's winning margin and to lose the most expendable Minister

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...to show their symbiotic relationship?

Sounds exactly like exactly like wtf happened in nazi germany...........

2013-07-13 15.01.02.jpg2013-07-13 14.57.41.jpg

2013-08-02 06.42.18.jpg