• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Town Council Deemed Guilty By SG Court

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said.

Thank you. I am glad you agree with me.

I am concerned that some pap supporters are so blinded that they can agree with pap's blatant bullying of the resident's elected representatives at Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East.

Is this the kind of petty govt we want?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am concerned that some pap supporters are so blinded that they can agree with pap's blatant bullying of the resident's elected representatives at Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East.

This is what you get when we have vindictive and petty PM (who sues even a commoner for speaking up on the CPF issue).

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our petty great LEEder says it all

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a1WhJKsYb50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what you get when we have vindictive and petty PM (who sues even a commoner for speaking up on the CPF issue).

Yes, LHL is a small, vindictive and petty man. I hope more Singaporeans see his true colours and vote him out before he does more damage to SG

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Graduated frm Cambridge and did a short stint at Harvard, Son of a former PM, now currently a PM himself yet there is not an ounce of CLASS in him! i wud anytime respect tos without education.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Graduated frm Cambridge and did a short stint at Harvard, Son of a former PM, now currently a PM himself yet there is not an ounce of CLASS in him! i wud anytime respect tos without education.

LHL is is naturally low class. Despite all the nurturing, he is still low class