• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The struggle is real...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a simple guy and my statements (both oral and anal orifices) are short, brief, and terse. If I have wet fart, it's just a short squirt (ffffrtzz), then I know I'm in trouble and look for another underwear. Can't go walking around with a wet jam in my arse. Hopefully I'm close to home if it occurs.

Talking about farts, I'm not embarassed for emitting gaseous products. Its a natural thing, but since the public are quite put off, I prefer emitting the SBD (Silent But Deadly) kind, most effective in small confined areas like elevators. At least nobody can point a finger at me.

Cheers!

Neat, another classical case! Does yours go "Fttpfptpfptptppoot" or "Poootftptfptpfptpttffp"?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I prefer emitting the SBD (Silent But Deadly) kind

Ah, now that you've mentioned, some folks pointed out that farts are usually either silent killers or a loud embarassment. Have you encountered those loud killer farts before?

Notably, our arse hole is usually sensitive enough to tell if its entrance is packed with gas and/or solids/liquid and we're pretty much in control whether to fart or not, or until the pressure passes the threshold and we just let loose the cannon involuntarily at times...

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning Singapore!

By the way, that new President of Law SUCKSaity is a Farter too, regardless whether his mom is Thio Su Mien or Li Chow Mien.

Focus on disciplining errrant lawyers? No higher aims? Like raising awareness amongst the public of their constitutional rights including but not limited to freedom of speech, right of assembly, et cetera. What the Fart!

[video=youtube;qT22F7Iz-kA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT22F7Iz-kA[/video]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must admit that I am just an ordinary bloke and never paid much attention to perfecting, or even improving the art of farting, and thus never monitored me farts. I do remember my class monitor in Primary 6 was an expert "fart catcher." He'd capture a substantial amount of the gaseous flue from his anal discharge, clasp it in his fist, and release the contents in front of one's nasal cavities who might be standing a convenient distance closeby. Our classmates who witnessed the act were amused and delighted by this action, but no one could do it like him. I don't know if he passed on this skill to anyone, last I heard he became a naval officer. Nice bloke.

Cheers!

Ah, now that you've mentioned, some folks pointed out that farts are usually either silent killers or a loud embarassment. Have you encountered those loud killer farts before?

Notably, our arse hole is usually sensitive enough to tell if its entrance is packed with gas and/or solids/liquid and we're pretty much in control whether to fart or not, or until the pressure passes the threshold and we just let loose the cannon involuntarily at times...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I must admit that I am just an ordinary bloke and never paid much attention to perfecting, or even improving the art of farting, and thus never monitored me farts.

Truth be told, I usually hold my fart before I let it loose where there are less folks around, partly due to the fact that my farts are normally loud but those non-lethal sort. Perhaps that made me a little more conscious to the fact that our arseholes are able to detect the composition of the material that is about to pass through :o:o:o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sometimes I come across several forummers here and I am very piss off with them. However, I need to have maximum restraint because I dont know if they have any powerful backers whom may deduct my points.

so i lan lan

You can tell me, I can ups you and comfort you too if you don't like ups.