• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The struggle is real...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Where you have to choose between to fart or not... Especially when you're having a bout of diarrhea :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What other challenges do you face daily? :o:o:o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Where you have to choose between to fart or not... Especially when you're having a bout of diarrhea :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It is impossible to fart when you have diarrhea.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sometimes I come across several forummers here and I am very piss off with them. However, I need to have maximum restraint because I dont know if they have any powerful backers whom may deduct my points.

so i lan lan

jw5

Loyal
Be careful that the fart may become a shit. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have irritable bowel syndrome, Dr Koh Poh Koon is ready to help.

Tell him you're a PAP supporter, he will give you a discount.

26653598e.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If you have irritable bowel syndrome, Dr Koh Poh Koon is ready to help.

The struggle is real: where there are so many causes to diarrhea and flatulence, and you're trying to convince a fecal-matter expert that it is possible to fart and have diarrhea at the same time.

So if I may, I'd like to chronicalise the events in a feeble attempt to enrich the SBF fraternity in the smallest possible way.

-The Onset
Subject could have eaten some spoilt meat which the subject didn't really spit out in time as it was masked by heavy spice, the broken pieces of meat travelled into the stomach and the gastric juices weren't strong enough to wipe out the nasty bacteria, the nasty bacteria continue to replicate at an alarming rate.

At this stage, there's clear discomfort in the upper abdomen region where the stomach is located, the subject feels nauseated and involuntary contractions in the stomach causes a reflux of the partially digested food material. Depending on the amount of force exerted by the muscular walls of the stomach, the severity of the stomache ensues.

-Pre-Rapid Intestinal Transition Time Stage
It is assumed that the subject wasn't able to purge all of those nasty bacteria in time and some of them managed to get into the duodenum, which is the start of the small intestine, the battle rages on.

The subject's gastro-intestinal tract immediately raises the alarm to the brain and the entire auto-immune system is mobilized. The white blood cell count increases accordingly, the adrenalin surges and results in a racing heart rate. The subject's body gets ready for the fight.

The bacteria, on the other hand, is just merrily doing it's own stuff: ensuring it's own survival. It continues to replicate aggressively in the gastro-intestinal tract and as they respire, gas is produced. It results in a bloated abdomen and the subject may belch involuntarily, and sometimes continue to throw up.

Depending on how much gas is produced and how fast it travels down the intestinal tract, the subject experiences more occurrence of flatulence.

-Rapid Intestinal Transition Stage
At this stage, the body's primary objective is to purge the nasty bacteria out of its system as quickly as possible.

The peristaltic movement in the intestinal tract all along the small and large intestines increase rapidly to move all material out towards the direction of the anus.

The subject now experiences much discomfort all around lower abdomen region and the neighbors near the subject may even hear churning sounds coming from the subject's abdomen region. Yes, that "grr-luk, grr-luk" sound.

The acoustics are once again dependent on the amount of gas produced by the nasty bacteria in order to create that churning of bubbles in the sea of partially digested food material in the intestinal tract, and of course, the nature of the peristaltic movement in the intestinal tract.

Notably, the subject passes a lot of wind at this stage, the smell ranges from smelly to excruciatingly smelly. Sometimes, even the subject can faint. Ah, not fainting as a result of the pain coming from the abdomen, from the smell of that fart...

From time to time, the subject feels the urge to visit the washroom, not knowing when the explosive moment may come. The anticipation grows, the shit hits the water surface with considerable force.

Readers do note that the "fore-shit" consists of undigested food material you've eaten probably a couple of days ago, still relatively mushy and with a hint of firmness in texture. But once breached, the flood gates open and the watery stools ensues. The "hind-shit" is all watery and mushy, still relatively brown in color.

-Of diarrhea and flatulence
It must be first understood that our gastro-intestinal tracts have our very own in-house bacteria. These friendly bacteria are often inherited from our parents and/or care givers as well as through the food and beverage that we consumed. They are thought to be friendly because they haven't been wrecking too much of a trouble. I'm not touching on pro-biotics as it's going to drag me elsewhere.

Nevertheless, during the RITT stage of the diarrhea, the subject tries to purge as much matter as possible in the shortest possible time. So can you imagine the amount of force upon the impact, with all that gas and liquid? Yes, splattering of shit water all over the toilet bowl.

Depending on the severity of the infestation of the nasty bacteria in the gastro-intestinal tract, the subject may experience the RITT stage ranging from mere hours from the onset stage to about a couple of days. Much discomfort is registered from the upper and lower abdomen region now as the large intestine, the transverse colon in particular, cuts across the upper abdomen region.

-Prolonged Rapid Intestinal Transition Time Stage
Fever sets in usually as a part of the package for a bad bout of diarrhea. It is said that the raised body temperature is our body's natural defense mechanism against nasty bacteria as it inhibits the function/s of the bacterial enzymes and rendering the bacteria ineffective.

It is advisable that the subject takes in a lot of water coupled with suitable electrolytes to quickly replenish the amount of water and electrolyte loss during the prolonged RITT stage.

It is at this stage, where the stools are almost all very watery and you are almost able to decipher which meal you've just purged, e.g bee hoon ends up very tiny bits of white material. You can say it looks almost as if it was your vomit. Incidentally, the fecal-matter expert is absolutely right to say that flatulence is impossible at this stage.

The remnants of the nasty bacteria is unable to churn out enough gas to accumulate into a fart, assuming that the fever had also done its job well, and that the prolonged RITT stage is so pronounced, the pressure built up by the gas is almost negligible.

-The Recovery Stage
Once the body detects no more toxins produced by those nasty bacteria, the fever subsides. The RITT stage also begins to normalize.

Flatulence capability is once again resumed as your in-house friendly bacteria goes on with their daily functions, once enough pressure is built up, you let loose the cannon voluntarily.

As a sad twist of the plot, even as the RITT stage is normalizing, the fart may sometimes become wet. Hence the struggle to constantly decide to fart or not.

I hope the above paragraphs are enlightening, if not, equally entertaining. For I had much fun writing it, I hope you had much fun reading it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when you have diarrhea and lose control of rectal and anal passageway (by surrendering and letting it go), your gaseous and watery discharge would happen at the same time, almost. as gas passes through your fluid shit and creates bubbles, causing pain sometimes in your abdomen, it tends to lead the way first before liquefaction of your shit follows right behind. often, you'll find diarrhea stains in your underwear and lower abdominal clothing when you experience a diarrhea-fart. it's quite impossible to separate that faction of fart from the ensuing faecal flow. both become (conjoined twin) brothers of bodily brew at the backside. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the way, this morning, i had the grand slam: all types of scatological specimens and categories of flow on the poop chart. it started with spurts of constipation with little globules of flied rice, string beans, and chicken (one item rice bowl from panda express in the south bay before going to sfo), followed by softer scoops of turkey, pumpkin, stuffing, and mash potatoes (thanksgiving dinner in flight out of sfo), followed by gas and a steady stream of downpour of laksa, sambal, yong tau fu and kopi (lunch upon arriving in sg). as i had too much sambal chili in the laksa yong tau fu meal, the orifice was burning like volcanic lava had gone through it. :o