• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Han Hui Hui lie and copy people article to make it her own

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, I very envy them. Not working for years but still can survive in Singapore.

Can afford go overseas for holiday also. Money like free flow. Just kpkb against PAP and people will donate to them.

I also kpkb here but still have to work like shit.

Because they got balls and you don't.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. But anyone with some brain will wonder why they fight so hard for something that they have little in the first place.

If they have lots of money in CPF and reaching 55 soon, I can understand but these 2 have very little working experience.

HHH was still Malaysian 2 years ago, I doubt her CPF have even 10K.

The people here not stupid and we even know when pinky and those idiotic MIW try to chiu pattern but many cannot see through these 2 punks?

Typical Sinkie can't see beyond nose mentality
Just because one does not at present have much in See Pee Elf
Doesn't mean that it will always remain that way
If she intends to stay in Sinkieland and not migrate else where
Then it is a big issue and directly affects her future
Social movements should be led by several stratas of society
Especially no gostan professionals if there are any
In that God forsaken island they call the Little Red Dot

Somewhere else, professionals and students led the charge ... ...

[video=youtube;8sizgs8mt5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sizgs8mt5k[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I knew very early on that this Fatty TS is a PAP IB! :biggrin:
Remember it is a TEAM effort and members are designated specific tasks
Including but not limited to appearing to support other side

This thread has many who sell their backside to their PAP master to earn a living.. Total disgrace and pathetic.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like how your family in jiu hu that .continue to bend down to get screwed by UMNO on a daily.basis?

Oh Pls.. Is that all you can post.. Everyone knows your are a papib.. And sell ur backside Cheebye to your PAP master.

Also has an inferiority complex about other staying in a better country than you.. Australia.. And u claimed it has to be malaysia.. Do u know malaysia has a better potential to have a life and be a human being more than sinkieland?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I knew very early on that this Fatty TS is a PAP IB! :biggrin:
Remember it is a TEAM effort and members are designated specific tasks
Including but not limited to appearing to support other side

Looks like you are doing well too. Trying to.piss the middle voters and make Opposition supporters look silly.

Indeed PAP IB has lots of different Teams with different KPIs..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh Pls.. Is that all you can post.. Everyone knows your are a papib.. And sell ur backside Cheebye to your PAP master.

Also has an inferiority complex about other staying in a better country than you.. Australia.. And u claimed it has to be malaysia.. Do u know malaysia has a better potential to have a life and be a human being more than sinkieland?

Everyone knows that you are jiu hu kia and UMNO's.dog...

Good UMNO dog.

Ball-less jiu hu kia keyboard warrior..pariah of this country.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aussie you Aussie meh? No passport Aussie right?

I thought you said jiu hu the best?

Does not matter where you go.. just cannot take away the jiu hu kia in you.