• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

karma...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pondering about my life, with few drinks at kopitiam, sometimes, gotta believe there is karma for things done in life...sigh...:o

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must let go and forgive those people! Then you will be set free!

Otherwise your hope for retribution will eat you up slowly!

And you will bonded in hatred forever!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma is emotionally appealing since most people prefer to believe in some form of cosmic justice.

In reality, things often happen at random.

But if have a clean conscience, you will tend to live life more meaningfully.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see those lky cronies who do bad things, their lives getting better, why is it they have no retribution? :confused:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see those lky cronies who do bad things, their lives getting better, why is it they have no retribution? :confused:

Sometimes the retribution may not come in this lifetime, but it will come. Don't worry, the Cosmos is just. What goes around comes around.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my story:

many years ago, after lau goh went to tokyo to meet kozumi to apologise cos' i talked about them being agressors in world war 2 during reservist, i ended up an engineer in that fuck up company, S'pore Technologies, everyday was a battle for me cos in GLC like this, they have secret squirrels trying to probe if you are pap or anti-pap. as a not so clever person, i spoke my mind about pap, apparently in GLCs, they dun like pple who support opposition. i was harrassed at work even all the way to reservist. many incidents like this, including the manipulation which can cause hallucination, and verbal abuse made me a bit phobic, i was just trying to do my job, pple mentioned double whammy, i can tell you i was given triple whammy, divorce was on the cards then. my story, even lky and his son knew but he never leave his finger to help me a single bit. as days passed, my emotions got bottomed up and i started to vent my frustrations on FB until my friends thought i kee siao.
NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY PUT ME THRU...i can only secretly laugh at them when these GLCs cock up under ho ching. i was given wrong diagnosis after seeing a shrink and i am now thinking to seek 2nd opinion in australia, then, i heard about prof tey being fed with psychotic inducing drugs. my story sounds unbelievable but i know bad karma is going to get them one by one...till today, even i drive taxi for comfort, they also want to disturb. i have to keep on going cos' i need to eat...:(

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zekIGdWdOp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad things happens to good and bad people.

But God will have the final judgement.

It will come when Jesus returns.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Tell your Jesus to go fuck himself and keep your religious gibberish out of this section. If you want to preach, go to the religion folder.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it has to be this way, getting angry and wanting revenge is very taxing, at least for me.:o

but i found a niche here, where i can comlain and take snipe at them whenever i can.

Just learn to let go, and let karma take of the those who have wronged you. Life's too short to bear grudges.

Also, it's good to be your own boss – driving a taxi is a good decision in that direction.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

That simply shows that there is no such thing as karma nor retribution, simple as that. What happens depends on who is more powerful, who 讲了就算. So one needs to work hard to be more powerful, cannot be lazy, cannot procrastinate, cannot miss any chance etc.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have seen it for myself there really is, the saying goes like that it not time yet...

That simply shows that there is no such thing as karma nor retribution, simple as that. What happens depends on who is more powerful, who 讲了就算. So one needs to work hard to be more powerful, cannot be lazy, cannot procrastinate, cannot miss any chance etc.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i have seen it for myself there really is, the saying goes like that it not time yet...

Well if it's true about time is not up yet then LKY had been waiting for 90+ years, looks like even if it comes it's worth the evilness he'd done.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my saying is that lky is partly to blame for my agony, if he had not let known to his jealous cronies that i shall be groomed to be a high flyer, i will not be jabbed by his green eyed conies until become like that. my mistake was that my personal life was very messy then, they used that against me.

Well if it's true about time is not up yet then LKY had been waiting for 90+ years, looks like even if it comes it's worth the evilness he'd done.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
my saying is that lky is partly to blame for my agony, if he had not let known to his jealous cronies that i shall be groomed to be a high flyer, i will not be jabbed by his green eyed conies until become like that. my mistake was that my personal life was very messy then, they used that against me.

Go forward. .u have 20 years ahead of u in the land of the aplenty...

Learn to let go ( the mess, the past glory, the hate )....there is still abundance of joy and hope ahead.

Go ahead with a plan.. take baby steps help a little...

Come back and visit us and have your char kway teow.. .Good luck...