• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My 1000th post - a new milestone!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish to dedicate my 1000th post today to all my cyberspace friends here in the SBF community. :smile:

I joined this forum in January 2013. It took me about two years to clock up 1000 posts. I know that our brother @sochi2014 is far more efficient, because he has written 4348 posts in ten months. :biggrin::smile:

Thank you very much for all the fun, laughter, learning, and tcss during these last two years here in the SBF.

Also, to brothers/sisters here who have upped my points in the past months, I like to say a special thank you. I apologize for not thanking you earlier (because I did not activate the private messaging feature for my SBF account).

Since today is Thanksgiving Day, I am treating all of you to a (virtual) traditional turkey dinner!

safe_image.php

with homemade cranberry sauce
safe_image.php

and a slice of pumpkin pie
safe_image.php

And lastly, to imitate our brother @Asterix's style, whose every post comes with a nice video. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!:biggrin::smile:

(P.S. Brothers/sisters who are old-timers here, if you remember what you wrote for your 1000th post, or 2000th etc. why not share your thoughts and memories here in this thread too).

Here is my favorite childhood song by my favorite Chinese musician 羅大佑 - 童年:

[video=youtube;2_EV5FvDF_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_EV5FvDF_U[/video]

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrazs bro, I recall last time when one hit 1000post will be given 1 power point? :biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrazs bro, I recall last time when one hit 1000post will be given 1 power point? :biggrin:

Thanks you for your congrazs. We are all like kids having fun huh? :biggrin:

Actually, till now, I still do not know how the power point works. :smile:

I am still wondering how you old-timers can reach double-digits power points!

jw5

Loyal
Congratulations Cosmos10.

I vaguely recall posting a small tribute to JBJ with my 10,000th or 12,000th post. :o

You can post a small tribute to CSJ. :p

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations Cosmos10.

I vaguely recall posting a small tribute to JBJ with my 10,000th or 12,000th post. :o

You can post a small tribute to CSJ. :p

Thanks bro. for the congrats and points. :smile:

Someone wrote (anonymously) a nice little comment about CSJ in the TRE today.

I will just copy and paste it here:

Long John:
November 27, 2014 at 9:48 am (Quote)

Dr Chee was once avoided like the plaque after LKY labelled him a cheat following his conviction by LKY’s own court. But there’s a sea change in public sentiment towards Dr Chee now. I have seen young girls rushing for his autograph. He is definitely a force to be reckoned with in the next GE.

jw5

Loyal
Whenever LKY criticised someone, I look at that person with new respect. :p

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's very true.

So respect for CSJ. he must have done many things right that LKY considered him a threat

Hi Tracy, here is another comment from TRE about CSJ that you may like to read: :smile:

by daft sinkies:
November 16, 2014 at 10:09 am (Quote)

I read that some people are still thinking Dr Chee is the same young man twenty years ago. All of us have been young before and made mistakes along the way, unless you are gods or immortals. BTW, gods and immortals have made more mistakes, more serious mistakes than Dr Chee. If they can be forgiven why can’t you forgive Dr Chee for a small indiscretion in the past?

Let the one who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Grow up man. Everyone grows, matures and gets wiser. Only some fools would not change and are still stuck to ideas planted in their daft minds and refuse to see the changed, the new Dr Chee.

Dr Chee will be an asset in Parliament. People learn from their mistakes. People who do not make mistakes never learn, especially when the mistakes are swept under the carpet, see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing. Soooooo innocent and sooooo clever.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Tracy, here is another comment from TRE about CSJ that you may like to read: :smile:

by daft sinkies:
November 16, 2014 at 10:09 am (Quote)

I read that some people are still thinking Dr Chee is the same young man twenty years ago. All of us have been young before and made mistakes along the way, unless you are gods or immortals. BTW, gods and immortals have made more mistakes, more serious mistakes than Dr Chee. If they can be forgiven why can’t you forgive Dr Chee for a small indiscretion in the past?

Let the one who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Grow up man. Everyone grows, matures and gets wiser. Only some fools would not change and are still stuck to ideas planted in their daft minds and refuse to see the changed, the new Dr Chee.

Dr Chee will be an asset in Parliament. People learn from their mistakes. People who do not make mistakes never learn, especially when the mistakes are swept under the carpet, see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing. Soooooo innocent and sooooo clever.
Thanks.

Indeed CSJ will be an asset in Parliament. He will keep LHL on his toes just like JBJ kept LKY on his toes. LKY wanted to keep CSJ away from Parliament at all costs as he knew that none of the pap ministers can think on their feet

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posts accumulated are like savings. It is accumulated over the years . For me i treat per post equivalent to about $100. I accumulated 3500 post amounting to $350k :p

Last edited: