• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is No. 1 in the world in so many things, feel proud ahead of SG50

silversurferlostinspace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is No.2 mindfcukers in the world.

the doors of perception, once opened, can never be shut. so you gotta roll with it.

im s
o
sos = ambulance = whatever it takes.
o
sorry.

.who knows.

EiGhT

and now... a word from our sponsors (Robotech):
[video=youtube;6EgdYWiwt14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgdYWiwt14[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore is no. 1 to rise GST to help the poor !

I have noticed that the government has implemented numerous schemes to help the poor since GST has been increased and some of the subsidies and grants are extremely generous. In fact I'd venture to say that in some cases, they are giving away too much for nothing in return.

However I have to say kudos to the PAP government for helping out. It may be misguided kindness but if it brings a bit of happiness to some families despite the downsides, I guess I'm not going to make too much of a fuss.

Unemployed/Needy

A compassionate society is one which cares for the less fortunate who are in need. Every citizen and his family should be assisted in their effort to attain the means and opportunities for a decent and dignified living. Persons facing hardships are given help to tide them over a difficult period as well as to regain their financial independence.
Latest/New

Most Viewed

List All

Multiple Lines of Assistance

topics
ComCare / help for low-income/needy

Find out more about the multiple lines of assistance with this interactive chart.

ComCare Student Care Subsidies

topics
ComCare / help for low-income/needy, subsidies for child/student care

ComCare helps you pay part of your child’s Student Care fees. You can apply for the ComCare Student Care Fee Assistance at any of the Student Care Centres participating in the programme.

ComCare Kindergarten Subsidies

topics

ComCare helps you pay part of your child’s Kindergarten fees. You can apply for the ComCare Kindergarten Fee Assistance at any of the Kindergartens participating in the programme.

ComCare Child Care Subidies

topics

From 1 April 2013, the ComCare Child Care Subsidies (also known as the Centre Based Financial Assistance for Child Care, CFAC) will be combined with the universal working mother subsidy, into one subsidy framework. This simplifies the application process for parents and Child Care Operators.

ComCare Urgent Financial Assistance

topics

Urgent ComCare Assistance for those requiring immediate help for less than 3 months.

ComCare Public Assistance

topics

Long-term ComCare assistance for those who are permanently unable to work.

ComCare Short-to-Medium Term Assistance

topics

Temporary ComCare Assistance for households whose members are temporarily unable to work

Medical Fee Exemption Card

topics
ComCare / help for low-income/needy, disabilities

This card provides free medical and hospitalisation treatment at government/restructured hospitals and polyclinics for needy residents of sheltered and disability homes.

- See more at: http://app.msf.gov.sg/Assistance?cid=39&title=Unemployed/Needy#sthash.XcEmd0gd.dpuf

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is a wealth of information regarding how the increased GST is going towards helping the poor. You can find out more information by clicking on the links below.

The PAP government has covered ALL aspects of life and no stone has been left unturned in an effort to help the disadvantaged members of society. Kudos to LHL and his team for being so caring and helpful. It touches my heart.

Assistance by Topic

- See more at: http://app.msf.gov.sg/Assistance?cid=39&title=Unemployed/Needy#sthash.SsMJAzN1.dpuf

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a wealth of information regarding how the increased GST is going towards helping the poor. You can find out more information by clicking on the links below.

The PAP government has covered ALL aspects of life and no stone has been left unturned in an effort to help the disadvantaged members of society. Kudos to LHL and his team for being so caring and helpful. It touches my heart.

Assistance by Topic

- See more at: http://app.msf.gov.sg/Assistance?cid=39&title=Unemployed/Needy#sthash.SsMJAzN1.dpuf

Wow..wow..this is madness. Too comprehensive to believe. Raising GST alone likely cannot cover for these. Hope govt raises more stuff from the rich to support the poor.