• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yesteryears' beauty, today's ???

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was the dream girl for a lot of men in the past, now she might be a nightmare.
王祖贤
s2_5448d0d2e6175.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have seen her in person during heyday.....
Would like to keep that memory.

Reminds me of another hk star that became a macdonalds aunty

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She went for a face job during her heydays.
The side effect of an extreme makeover is that without $$$ to maintain her face, she now look like a witch as she gets older.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Face job gone awry? Can't just be ravages of time, as others can hold out. Fillers, botox got finite span :eek::p

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can act in the Chinese Ghost Story sequel what................this time as the 1000-yr Tree Spirit...........no need make-up

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore although not a beauty we do have a celebrity. The princess.

Today she looks terrible compared to when she was younger. She didn't go for any botch up surgical treatments, she was just unfortunate to be a Lee:eek:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today she looks terrible compared to when she was younger. She didn't go for any botch up surgical treatments, she was just unfortunate to be a Lee:eek:

You must be referring to gor-Lee-la....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yah ah.............that Gollum-like Medusa Lee..............

even my elderly mom still refuses to believe IT's a female............