• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Majorty of Malaysians has no savings

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? Australian but cannot produce an Australian passsport.

Loser. Keep dreaming, jiu hu kia.

I can't produce a malaysian passport. But I have an Australian passport.. Too bad.. Why should I show not to u.

Something is very inferior is going on here.. U cannot believe that I am an Australian as I keep mentioning that for upteem times.. But I only say like a couple of times that I am malaysian.. You keep harping on it..

Why do u feel so inferior of me staying in a better country than u?

Hell... even malaysia is a much better than Sinkieland it too bad, I am an Australian...

Did you suck your PAP master cocks today or open your Chee buy ass for your PAP master to screw u.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't produce a malaysian passport. But I have an Australian passport.. Too bad.. Why should I show not to u.

Something is very inferior is going on here.. U cannot believe that I am an Australian as I keep mentioning that for upteem times.. But I only say like a couple of times that I am malaysian.. You keep harping on it..

Why do u feel so inferior of me staying in a better country than u?

Hell... even malaysia is a much better than Sinkieland it too bad, I am an Australian...

Did you suck your PAP master cocks today or open your Chee buy ass for your PAP master to screw u.

Tonychat jiu hu kia, cut that crap. We know that your country Malaysia is the best country on this planet!

images

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear all, please pardon Tonychat as he is brought up in such an environment in jiu hu.

He assumes that whatever his mother does, it equates to other people's mother.

Thank you for your understanding.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard loser with a loose arse jiu hoo kia forever in denial :rolleyes:
What's next ? Will he say he got ancestors from Mars
:oIo:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of these 'majority' are the Malays. Many of them show little interest in improving themselves through hard work and education. They have been conditioned all their lives that they deserve better privileges simply because of their race and their notions of entitlement due to the 'bumi' polices. Their religion also puts them in a constant state of siege and insecurity and sense of victimization. In Malaysia, the Friday sermons often teach Muslims that the Christians and Jews and Chinese are out to get the Muslims, and are the main reasons why many Malays are economically backward. Many of the Malaysian Chinese have savings.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UMNO cronies & the royalties have taken all the money leaving little for the commoners.

It is a matter of time before the commoners will go after them. That's why UMNO keeps harping on the threat to the Malays to deflect attention from the truth.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“The monthly wage distribution from EPF shows that in 2013, one-third, or 2.1 million, active members earn less than RM1,000, slightly more than three-quarters (76.8%) earn less than RM3,000, and about 90% earn less than RM5,000 a month.

Maybe this explains the reason why, everyday ,there are many thousands of Malaysian make their way into Singapore to work, for a better life.

Are Sporeans any better off:confused:
Someone mentioned the median salary here is less than $2,000 & after you deduct the CPF how much left do you have left to pay the highly inflated prices that the PAP has created:confused:

For Malaysian at least they don't have to live here. Many of these Malaysians are getting the same pay as Sporeans & some are allowed to withdraw their CPF. Those you see doing the daily JB commute are the lower income Malaysian workers. Many of my previous colleagues at an MNC were Malaysians & they could afford homes in Spore.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are Sporeans any better off:confused:
Someone mentioned the median salary here is less than $2,000 & after you deduct the CPF how much left do you have left to pay the highly inflated prices that the PAP has created:confused:

For Malaysian at least they don't have to live here. Many of these Malaysians are getting the same pay as Sporeans & some are allowed to withdraw their CPF. Those you see doing the daily JB commute are the lower income Malaysian workers. Many of my previous colleagues at an MNC were Malaysians & they could afford homes in Spore.

I have spoken to some Malaysians that does the daily commute, from JB to Singapore. It is a very tiring affair to say the very least. It is one thing to be taking a bus or driving to JB for leisure or makan once in a blue moon, but another matter altogether if it is daily commute, if given a choice, most of them would like to stay in Singapore instead of making the daily commute. If during wet weather, it can take up to 3 hours one way, yes, the exchange rate may make up for it, but in terms of time and effort, its a daily grind.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
From what I gather, it's very easy for the bumi to apply for a permit to flip burgers by the road-side, RM4.00 for the Ramli Istimewa, decent aye?