• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

doomed ship discovered off new zealand

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It made the minor columns in the local news but the story did not have the traction to keep going. Have heard nothing since then.

Corpses are of no significance to me. I've donated my corpse to Otago Medical school. The first year students will be slicing off my shriveled dick at their anatomy 101 class.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wasn't aware of a gold rush in nz until this story broke. there must have been a sizable chinatown community in wellington since the 1860s, huh? amazing how tiongs would go anywhere remote for a luck at fortune. :o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i wasn't aware of a gold rush in nz until this story broke. there must have been a sizable chinatown community in wellington since the 1860s, huh? amazing how tiongs would go anywhere remote for a luck at fortune. :o

They've preserved the remains of chinese mining village at Arrowtown which is about 30 minutes from Queenstown. I've visited the place and it must of been a very miserable existence as the huts were minute and freezing cold with zero insulation and no heating of any sort in most of them . Many of these Chinese gold prospectors were from Tropical Southern China and they did not know what they were in for. A significant proportion froze to death before they had a chance to look for gold

The European miners treated them like shit too. They were assigned areas which had already supposedly been prospected till there was no gold left. However, amazingly, those chinks who did survive the harsh weather managed to find more gold than the Europeans had the first time round. They were a hardy lot.

The Chinese gene pool here is far superior compared to the sinkie gene pool because they were subjected to far harsher conditions and the Darwinian "survival of the fittest" theory eliminated all but the strongest.

http://www.doc.govt.nz/conservation...nstown-wakatipu/arrowtown-chinese-settlement/

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese gene pool here is far superior compared to the sinkie gene pool because they were subjected to far harsher conditions and the Darwinian "survival of the fittest" theory eliminated all but the strongest.

thanks for the insight. sinkies should consider themselves lucky for having warm weather all year, cheap maids and foreign labor, affordable food, public housing that rivals private apartment complex in developed countries, a savings fund with gov oversight for their protection, excellent infrastructure, great broadband communication facilities so they can kpkb online all day, influx of inexpensive whores so they can compare prices and jerk off cheaply, shop till they drop, buy homes in jb and leave them empty, show off their rolex watches, talk big about their super cars, bet heavily in football, shake legs in kopitiams, go deadbeat on their kids' and parents' welfare, and would rather use their cpf savings on ah tiong bu's.

if i have any pet peeve with the pap gov, it's this one pet peeve: that they are too patient and slow with gene replacement therapy by dragging their feet in allowing and encouraging a weak, rotten and degenerative gene pool to propagate and luxuriate at the expense and detriment of better, stronger genes to take their place. old man's stick spurs into their collective hides policy has always been the right policy.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.doc.govt.nz/conservation...nstown-wakatipu/arrowtown-chinese-settlement/

There were success stories from Spore lah Some old fart went on to become a billionaire & his dependants who are incompetent have a family bizness making gazillions of $$$.

Others used Spore as a stepping stone & can be found in many of the developed countries.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It made the minor columns in the local news but the story did not have the traction to keep going. Have heard nothing since then.

Corpses are of no significance to me. I've donated my corpse to Otago Medical school. The first year students will be slicing off my shriveled dick at their anatomy 101 class.

Is Otago the only med sch in NZ?

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've also donated my body to medical science. Med students will be exploring my layers of body fat in their writeup on human obesity.