• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boris Johnson to visit Sinkieland

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/UKinSG/posts/801289823262921

The British High Commission is pleased to announce that Mr Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, will visit Singapore from 27 to 29 November 2014. He will be accompanied by a group of CEOs representing a range of business sectors including financial services, smart cities and infrastructure development.

During his visit, the Mayor will call on Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the Istana and undertake a wide-ranging schedule of activities including support for a FinTech Trade Mission which also involves the InfoComm Development Authority of Singapore; meetings with various Singapore and UK financial and banking institutions; a call on the Land Transport Authority; a ride on the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT); a visit to the Singapore Botanic Gardens and interviews with Singapore media.

Speaking in advance of the visit, HE Antony Phillipson, the British High Commissioner in Singapore, said:

The visit to Singapore this week by Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London will highlight the deep and enduring links between Singapore and London. His support for the FinTech trade mission, and the make up of the delegation that is travelling with him, illustrates the scope for developing those links still further in key sectors for both our countries.

His call on Singapore’s Prime Minister will also continue the high level engagement between us, including the visits to the UK this year by both President Tony Tan and PM Lee and visits to Singapore by the Chancellor of the Exchequer in February 2014 as well as several other Ministers and senior officials.

Will he also get the 2.50 Nasi Lemak and Prata?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Will he also get the 2.50 Nasi Lemak and Prata?

Such travesty! That's Presidential Breakfast menu ok? Mr Boris Johnson must know his place as the Mayor of London. Nonetheless, it doesn't stop him from tasting others of our local gastronomical delights from a list of myriad forms of delicacies. For breakfast, if I may, shall I recommend Mee Siam Mai Hum? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such travesty! That's Presidential Breakfast menu ok? Mr Boris Johnson must know his place as the Mayor of London. Nonetheless, it doesn't stop him from tasting others of our local gastronomical delights from a list of myriad forms of delicacies. For breakfast, if I may, shall I recommend Mee Siam Mai Hum? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I thought that is a Familee recipe.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
sunny side up with untoasted kaya plain white bread.

watch him gag.

WAHAHHAHAhahahahahahhahaha

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Who is this ridiculous man who wastes my time? Running Singapore is like running Marseilles. I am running a whole country!”

~ Francois Mitterrand, President of France, after Lee Kuan Yew gave the French premier a lecture on governance in a private meeting.

The mayor of London (pop. 13 million) certainly has more on his plate than the mayor of Singapore.
:smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Who is this ridiculous man who wastes my time? Running Singapore is like running Marseilles. I am running a whole country!”

~ Francois Mitterrand, President of France, after Lee Kuan Yew gave the French premier a lecture on governance in a private meeting.

The mayor of London (pop. 13 million) certainly has more on his plate than the mayor of Singapore.
:smile:

Thanks for this quote

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
istana kitchen, please prepare poach eggs on english muffins with hum, oops sorry, i mean ham.

So the menu on Monday will be black spotted dick sausage with black kidney bean pie with a spot of queen Elizabeth's ooloong tea and a can of Heinz baked beans?