• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women serve beer and give massages to customers at hawker centre in Chinatown

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women serve beer and give massages to customers at hawker centre in Chinatown
Posted on 25 November 2014 | 5,075 views | 16 comments

More Sharing Services

A woman was seen serving beer and even giving “Gua Sha”, a type of massage, to a man at a Chinatown hawker centre yesterday (Nov 24) evening -- even though she isn’t a staff there.

Stomper Giorgio, who frequents to the hawker centre in Chinatown, said that he has seen the woman, who he believes to be an independent party, selling her massage service at the hawker centre.

He also said that he believes that the woman is part of a group of women who frequent to the Chinatown hawker centre to sell their massage services there.

The Stomper said:

“There’s usually a group of uncles who frequents to the hawker centre, I always see them drinking beer together.

“The woman in the photo served them beer they bought from the drink stall, and even provided massage service like “Gua Sha” for the uncle.

“After giving him a massage, she leaned against him, acting very intimate.

“I saw on a previous occasion another uncle touching a woman intimately at the hawker centre.

“I find it very unpleasant that these groups of uncles and women behave like that in public.

“The coffee stalls there also blasts Cantonese and Mandarin songs, as though it is a karaoke lounge.”

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...es-to-customers-at-hawker-centre-in-chinatown

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just a little fun happy drinking why stomper so holy? :(

This is like free movie trailer. Obviously without the farking scene being enacted I can imagine he was having a hard on n the failure to ejaculate may have caused internal injuries thus the unhappiness

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
stomper so so petty.. Geylang n Golden mile also have.
Some people got to make living lah.