• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who started to call pinky PINKY?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who was the originator to this word PINKY.

why is he being called pinky n not other color like purplie, bluey, or blackie? why pinky?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw once when he was in tv wearing a silk batik. my god! he got such pointy mimi. shouldn't his name be upgraded to be POINTY PINKY MIMI.

or maybe just pointy pinky would do :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who was the originator to this word PINKY.

why is he being called pinky n not other color like purplie, bluey, or blackie? why pinky?:confused:

because Goh Chok Tong told lee hsien loong that people were fear of lee hsien loong.
so lee hsien loong wanted to tell people that he is kind and soft hearted compared with his lau pei.
lee hsien loong started to wear pink during national day speach and sammy boy forummers call him pinky

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
his pinky shirt is recycle so many years. wonder he keeps spares. does he also wear pinky undies? like maybe share with his sheman husband?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
auntie jinx should be respectfully addressed as MANNIE for her husbanding skill over pinky. she's probably TOP over bottom pinky.