• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much do you spend a day on public transport buses & trains?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun take public transport they simply takes too long. I drive a super cheap Jap car costing a few thousands bucks angmo dollars.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its riskier to take public transport that driving to work. And for that, public transport should be free. Income can be generated from increase in commuters and generating revenue through advertisement, like google.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About $3 a day :biggrin: for those who spend more than $120 might consider monthy pass cap at $120.unlimted rides :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spend $100 on my Ez Link every month.. On some days, I would drive the family car to work, on some days I would tompang colleague's car or hop onto my company's Toyota Hilux..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I miss the days of the magnetic strip card. Many people I knew simply pressed the cheapest fare instead of the full fare. That helped a lot to check inflation.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks all, these days I spent a lot on travelling. Now get a sg tourist pass at $20 for 3 days. But according to hokkien, cheapest should be be $120 for a month.