• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat not happy with Chinese complain

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.png

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Cheryl bitch seem to be a Christian shit stirrer. Why the fark buy a property next to a mosque in the first place? Every religions has their noisy dong dong chang. Catholic church chimes their bell every six hour too, can I request them to stop.

The mata also boliao, beh kan don't blame the chinese. If Malay really understanding, then why impose halal food on us. then fast month big fark, excuse to eat snake and cannot OT because must break fast with family.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best no religion la.....

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
My MP is a Malay so can scratch that idea.

Kekkeke..that's a good one!

anyway lets take this as a small bump in our journey to live together as One.Some comments can be stupid.Well we are not perfect.I am ,infact very happy with my Indian,Chinese,Eurasian ,Malay frens that I have.they are like my sis and bro..without slightest exaggeration

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when was singapore ever a malay country?i thought it was a swampland until raffles started importing chinks and some malays drifted over to look for work?

Even when it was a swampland, it still belonged to the Sultan of Johor.

When Raffles arrived in Sinkieland, he requested and obtained the approval of the Sultan to develop the swampland.

According to official historical records kept by Sinkieland, Raffles had to pay the Sultan an annual rental free for occupying Sinkieland.

Summary: Yes, Sinkieland was Malay territory until 1965. (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong.)

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you Need to use loudspeakers to spread your religion how good is that?

Is Allah deaf? CB my God can even hear my thoughts without speaking a single damn word.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when was singapore ever a malay country?i thought it was a swampland until raffles started importing chinks and some malays drifted over to look for work?

Ddduuuh?

The land or swampland belonged to the Malays.No need for them to be physically be there to say its theirs.

Go any part of inhibited island in china and tell them since no Chinese there ..it doesn't belongs to you.you will get a billion Chinese spitting and you will be drowned by it..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malay really understanding, then why impose halal food on us. then fast month big fark, excuse to eat snake and cannot OT because must break fast with family.

Halal food never imposed. Its meant to attract Malay customers plus others.. you can opt out if you want.
And OT can be performed even during fasting month. Its no big deal anymore. Nowadays people break fast eating MacDonald for convenience and this can be eaten in the office. Breaking fast with the family means the poor chap has it buy some food for the children for breaking fast. But this can easily be solved.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
so why did the government allow the burning of incense all around Singapore
including under the hdb blocks and the corridors
it not only pollutes the air but dirties the whole area

this is a modern society right !
so why this ancient practice is still allowed then ?

becos it is considered part of a religious rites..
so is the sound of the muslim prayers ..

so, don't look at one side only lah !!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ddduuuh?

The land or swampland belonged to the Malays.No need for them to be physically be there to say its theirs.

Go any part of inhibited island in china and tell them since no Chinese there ..it doesn't belongs to you.you will get a billion Chinese spitting and you will be drowned by it..

so what????he called it a malay country,how was it even a country?it was just a freaking swampland until the british came and developed it.same with Las vegas,it was just a fucking piece of Mojave desert,until someone came along bought it up and decided to develop it.u could claim the land was malay in heritage but the entire creation known as Singapore has nothing to do with the malays.

and he was talking about singapore,singapore didnt even exist back then.the british came and set up a colony thats how singapore came about.before that how could u even refer to it as singapore?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halal food never imposed. Its meant to attract Malay customers plus others.. you can opt out if you want.
And OT can be performed even during fasting month. Its no big deal anymore. Nowadays people break fast eating MacDonald for convenience and this can be eaten in the office. Breaking fast with the family means the poor chap has it buy some food for the children for breaking fast. But this can easily be solved.

the so call poor chap has a mom who a fantastic cook. break fast during fasting month mean everyday must go geylang serai to buy special food just for break fast. in order to make it home before break fast timing, so he must leave an hour early before the rest of the employees. if need OT, give black face for everyone to see. to make matter worse, he didnt even fast in the first place.

when i meant halal food imposed on us, it company function, die die must halal food. given a choice, i rather eat sharkfin than kfc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so why did the government allow the burning of incense all around Singapore
including under the hdb blocks and the corridors
it not only pollutes the air but dirties the whole area

this is a modern society right !
so why this ancient practice is still allowed then ?

becos it is considered part of a religious rites..
so is the sound of the muslim prayers ..

so, don't look at one side only lah !!!

Ya if want to quantify then those Chinese Taoists are the worst!
Cb 7th month burn and getai smoke and noise pollution....
Cheng Ming also burn....1st and 15th also burn.....
Funeral also more noisy than others.....cb Taoists.

Malays also same Friday all the roads near mosques all jam.
Weddings also very noisy.

Cb Indians thaiphusam must road block also inconsiderate.

Cb fuck all religions

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
between isnt the face on our money yusof ishak?

This pig E Ishak shud hv the intelligence to differentiate noise from once in a lifetime funeral to thrice daily blasting of mozzie speakers disturbing the peace or izzit that he is too stupid to know the difference>>???

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you Need to use loudspeakers to spread your religion how good is that?

Is Allah deaf? CB my God can even hear my thoughts without speaking a single damn word.

the filthy religion has origin in fucking desert with camel fuckers shouting at top of their voices to be heard...........they are too stoopid to realise that this is no longer needed esp in urban sg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Cheryl bitch seem to be a Christian shit stirrer. Why the fark buy a property next to a mosque in the first place? Every religions has their noisy dong dong chang. Catholic church chimes their bell every six hour too, can I request them to stop.

The mata also boliao, beh kan don't blame the chinese. If Malay really understanding, then why impose halal food on us. then fast month big fark, excuse to eat snake and cannot OT because must break fast with family.

If the Mat were chinese, sure kena charged
Why this melayu Mat not charged or at least warned????