• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners bashing singaporeans

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screen%20Shot%202014-11-22%20at%201.01.46%20pm.png

JbFdeV5.jpg

TNTjwJV.jpg

a5Qix80.jpg

1xdvmBX.jpg

MairiN3.jpg

hFQCFor.jpg

9K7zoHh.jpg

z2BqIkW.jpg

4tM3ErN.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JbFdeV5.jpg

Question: why the fuck were you dining out when you are a bloated preggie expecting a baby? Should have listened to your doctor stayed in a hospital till your delivery date. Boo hoo, your water broke. :rolleyes:

Go suffer a miscarriage and see if I care, cupcakes. :kma:

jw5

Loyal
Bestest is don't get married. :biggrin:

Question: why the fuck were you dining out when you are a bloated preggie expecting a baby? Should have listened to your doctor stayed in a hospital till your delivery date. Boo hoo, your water broke. :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my simple question:
is IT nehs earning 3000$ a month on work permit / employment pass considered expat?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
JbFdeV5.jpg

Go suffer a miscarriage and see if I care, cupcakes. :kma:
could be prematured whaat?

but i find this incident hard to believe. where is the usual npnt or nvnt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they go to Chinkieland and see what happens. Maybe might get robbed in the cab stand!

Yeah these 3rd world people damn funny. From where they come from, the pregnant woman not only cannot cut people's queue but people will take advantage to cut her queue. Find her too slow moving, push and shove her to the floor also possible.

Come to Spore to earn good income only start demanding what they themselves don't practise in their own countries and conveniently forget their much worse behaviour at home. Just ask them this: First of all, do you people even queue up at your home country ? Are there many queue cutters everywhere? They should know the answer very well.

Last edited: