• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women Likes to Speak in "tongues"!?!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Stepped into office at 9.45am today...still wondering...

Last nite, my current GF was especially nice to me... she even bought for me my favorite Haagen Daz ice cream - Salted Caramel flavour and added maple syrup with two nice angmo type almond wafer thins to go along. I was pleasantly happy...:biggrin:

In the middle of the nite, I felt her arm wrapping over my chest and I thought I heard her saying "I love you very much dear..." Anyway, too tired to respond.

Woke up in the morning, as usual... dressed up and drove her to work first and then came into office.

Now sitting my my room in the office and wondering... wtf does those words "I love you very much dear..." means? :*:

Hinting to me that she wanna a breakup?
Hinting to me to get married again?

Nabei !!! I hate these kind of woman's language. Always got double meaning one hor. Experience tells me something going to happen!

Let's see what "tricks" she comes up with...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she dumps you, you have only yourself to blame cos you toy with women's feelings in the first place.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she is just dreaming about someone else and said those in her dream.

Don't worry too much, what will come, will come.

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonite she will stab you with kitchen knife or use a scissors to snip off your penis. Beware!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can make the story more exciting?like say she is the last survivor from the ship nostromo from the movie alien and every night she wake up screaming from dreaming a alien bursting out of her chest?and her bra and panties is soaked from the sweat.and she wake up thrashing and screaming so violently u have to choke her and cover her mouth and armlock her to get her to calm down.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Women's tongues are fascinating. :biggrin:

2. You may want to get adviCe from laksaboy. :p

Now sitting my my room in the office and wondering... wtf does those words "I love you very much dear..." means? :*:

Hinting to me that she wanna a breakup?
Hinting to me to get married again?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
nabeizzzz... chut pattern liaozzzzz....:oIo:

She just whatsapp me and ask me should she buy her own car... say she likes the new Mini convertible roof beri beri much and her friends have it...

WTF... now must think of good excuse ... to me a fucking car in Singapore is a money wasting piece of steel rubbish :oIo:

Last edited:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabeizzzz... chut pattern liaozzzzz....:oIo:

She just whatsapp me and ask me should she buy her own car... say she likes the new Mini convertible roof beri beri much and her friends have it...

WTF... now must think of good excuse ... to me a fucking car in Singapore is a money wasting piece of steel rubbish :oIo:

Everything comes with a price. YOU HAD YOUR FUN. Now she's going to rip you dry. You deserve it.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would suggest to your girlfriend to cut off your horny penis.
You men are all Scums! :oIo:ass

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You went out with A, she knew about it. She doing accounting with you now, get ready all the interests due :p:p:p

I have only been with current gf for 3 months... not much interests due lah... I didnt cheat her hor... it just happened! :biggrin: