• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

30+ year old Nutjob who slapped 3 year old boy revealed to be sec school teacher

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
A friend of mine showed me this news article a couple days ago. Long story short... a 3 year old boy hit a 2 year old boy in Toa Payoh Lor 7 market area. The father of the younger child who was hit, got mad at what he saw and slapped the 3 year old boy.

It was quite hard and it left a mark on the child's face. The boy was brought to the hospital (this part... I don't know if it's over reaction or what, nowadays kids are not as hardy as my generation I guess).:

Then when told that his slap could have made the child deaf (Wow how hard was it?! Omg)... the man retorted - "I'll just pay money lor!" WTF that's disgusting. How would he like it if an adult slapped his child for misbehaving and made him deaf, then just shrugged it off saying he'll just give them some money to compensate for the deafness he caused.

Ok here's the even shittier part... this man is a friend of mine. :/ I'm still pretty good friends with his ex gf, she came to my wedding with her fiancé last year.

This man and I used to teach in a secondary school together for a few years; we were both from the same batch of new teachers at the time, moreover he was a scholar if I remembered correctly.

More at Would You Slap Another's Child?