• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die I Pang Sai PAng Beh Chut!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the server went down how my points dropped until negative values?

What did I say that makes people Ben song??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee bye.

like this also post.

follow krafty lah.
use spoon to dig lah.

Use toothpicks from Din Tai Fung. :wink:

breadtalk22076e.jpg

breadtalk2207e.jpg

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of your ginger intake, especially ginger tea. A glass full of ginger tea will cause constipation.

If it's serious, buy an enigma bag. It's actually soap water, but remember when you squeeze the soap water into your anus contract your anal muscles at the same time and try to "hold" the water within your anal duct for as long as possible in order for the enigma to be effective.

Cultivate a habit of clearing your bowels every morning. Include Malay food in your diet, especially when the food is a mixture of chilli and coconut milk.

Hope it helps.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy Lactus............kind of sweet syrup at pharmacy...........then drink loads of water...........works every time............

dragon fruits work great too

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to fix this problem?

Everytime must wait a bit longer to see my postings?

Use the ex SBF forummer wahlaneh recommended method - manual evacuation.

follow this step in sequence :
1. apply a few drip of olive oil to your index finger
2. squat down and spread yr leg wide apart
3. insert index finger slowly into anus,and slowly middle finger, followed by 4th finger, 5th and finally whole wrsit into it and dig out the sai