• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys fighting in singapore

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were fighting for the 5 cents that they found on the floor. Each group said they saw it first and claimed it.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was hoping that LHL would not go back on his word to allow them to celebrate their Independence Day at Ngee Ann City

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ang Mohs, Tiongs, Ah Nehs have already shown their aggression in Sinkieland, why would the Pinoys want to be left out? :wink:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ang Mohs, Tiongs, Ah Nehs have already shown their aggression in Sinkieland, why would the Pinoys want to be left out? :wink:

They already had their aggression displayed in bullying sgian trainee manager in Cold Storage.........
I asked MP Pat Tay why but he kept his golden silence..... meaning PAPigs approve of any bullying against sgian.........?????????

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they were paid a minimum wage, they wouldn't be fighting over 5 cents.

the aunties were fighting for the rights for my lang jeow to penetrate them. too bad i upgrade from such low crass species. fight for nothing. lang jeow.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They already had their aggression displayed in bullying sgian trainee manager in Cold Storage.........
I asked MP Pat Tay why but he kept his golden silence..... meaning PAPigs approve of any bullying against sgian.........?????????

Don't forget about the abuse that was inflicted on the residents of the old folks home in Spore.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLS dont b self righteous.. pls goto clarke quay, boat quay n orchard tower and take your revenge by farking them upside down.

dont pay more than $80 per shot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLS dont b self righteous.. pls goto clarke quay, boat quay n orchard tower and take your revenge by farking them upside down.

dont pay more than $80 per shot.

Or you can be fuck buddies with horny Pinay maids and executives. :wink:

Sunday is happy day. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not trying to be insulting but the ones I have seen in the MRT trains are really ugly. However you can find the really pretty ones in the Phillipines. I saw some pretty ones visiting the Makati office promoting some kind of banking services.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not trying to be insulting but the ones I have seen in the MRT trains are really ugly. However you can find the really pretty ones in the Phillipines. I saw some pretty ones visiting the Makati office promoting some kind of banking services.

You meant banging service?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that call fight ah!

this is what I call fight ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PP2n8JDN-f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>