• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys fighting in singapore

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if all Pinoys are like Manny,,,,a typical Pinoy is a coward,,,its how one deals with them,,,

One noynoy told me that in their pinoy ghettoes, each family more or less has a collection of weapons for defence (or offence). It is sort of arms race for their own survival. Most valuable are rifles and guns. Once in a while each family will take our the guns and fire in the neighbourhood air, just to show that the neighours that they are armed with firepower.

When the pinoy numbers in Singapore reach beyond the critical mass, you think they will not start their wars over here too? :(:(:( fighting for all the supposed golden nuggests scattered around the balless Singapore??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One noynoy told me that in their pinoy ghettoes, each family more or less has a collection of weapons for defence (or offence). It is sort of arms race for their own survival. Most valuable are rifles and guns. Once in a while each family will take our the guns and fire in the neighbourhood air, just to show that the neighours that they are armed with firepower.

When the pinoy numbers in Singapore reach beyond the critical mass, you think they will not start their wars over here too? :(:(:( fighting for all the supposed golden nuggests scattered around the balless Singapore??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why do these pinoys fight with one another? Is it like a tribal type of thing?

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these pinoys fight with one another? Is it like a tribal type of thing?

Hi Jah, you seem always asking me funny questions.

Me got no noynoy lover nor an expert on them. If you happen to come across anyone with has a noy lover, go ask him/her yourself!!! :(:(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Jah, you seem always asking me funny questions.

Me got no noynoy lover nor an expert on them. If you happen to come across anyone with has a noy lover, go ask him/her yourself!!! :(:(

You can be more knowledgeable about Pinoy culture by reading this blog.

newest-header1200e.jpg

http://philippinefailblog.com/

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Why would we want to be more knowledgeable about pinoy culture? :confused:

2. Nabez, you have been avoiding my question for very long. :biggrin:

Nabez, still never update us on your quest to nail a horny pinoy executive................. :o:biggrin:

You can be more knowledgeable about Pinoy culture by reading this blog.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On one of my visits to Manila I notice that there were little stores where the owners were locked behind bars. I think it was for self protection & to prevent thieves from running away with the goods:confused: Something like the old fashion pawnshops you find in Spore. Couldn't see what they were selling but I think it was the filipino version of the neighbourhood indian store selling everyday goods.

I saw armed guards guarding the shopping malls. Every shop in the mall had a security guard, The banks had several heavily armed guards with machine guns & shotguns. Was told that the hotels kept a discrete but close watch on the guests. So don't try to sneak someone in at night:wink: The business contact I had a meeting with had a bodyguard who was armed.

We had country managers for the various ASEAN countries & I can tell you that no wanted to be in charge of the Phillipines:biggrin: