• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monday At Work...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to my HR milf head...sitting close to her...i was admiring her long silky flowing hair... she wore power suit today with a nice light blue translucent blouse... :biggrin:
you damn lucky leh! my office HR looks exactly like this ...
dist_hoching.gif

:eek::eek: :*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What if your staff is also a member here and know who you are? :biggrin:

Bro Hokkien...hahaha...you are rite...:biggrin:

But not to worry lah... my square square PA is the one who knows all these... she is not the sort to surf SbF one lah...so i no worry lor...

She has been my PA for almost 6 years... i know her well enough.. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am wondering how true is the account by you (ie. Ah Meng).

Anyway...give you benefit of doubt as this is a rubbish forum in any event.

And :

1. You are damn chee hong. Every girl in skirt also you want.
l
2. I do agree that more and more young women sleep to get ahead nowadays. Just look at Laura and Palmer as an example.

3. You are no better than the angmo ft with your perverted thoughts.

"Sister" Sun Ho...nabeizzz u are a man lah...anyway...couple of answers :biggrin:

1. I not chee hong for young gals...i only admire milfs. Young gals not my taste. Even for milf, i l like those smart smart and strong ones...gives me a kick when u win their heart.

2. Agree.

3. Well, i dont shit in my own backyards like Angmos Fts.

:biggrin::biggrin: now need to "invent" some queries fot tea time...ttyl...:biggrin:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Sister" Sun Ho...nabeizzz u are a man lah...anyway...couple of answers :biggrin:

1. I not chee hong for young gals...i only admire milfs. Young gals not my taste. Even for milf, i l like those smart smart and strong ones...gives me a kick when u win their heart.

2. Agree.

3. Well, i dont shit in my own backyards like Angmos Fts.

:biggrin::biggrin: now need to "invent" some queries fot tea time...ttyl...:biggrin:

good luck then... hope your balls dont catch fire one of these days...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng u n your friend got sniff prc bushy arm pit today.

there are some more prc at amk ave 1for u to buy.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Update....

Had a nice kopi time with Milf HR lady... nice to see her wear only her light blue blouse (tank top type) without the power jacket. So pretend pretend talk about needing her views on reorganising my team blah blah blah...and enjoying her company for tea :biggrin:

Again, I cannot help but noticed her damn sexy dimples...it tickles my heart each time she smile... :biggrin:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
si lau kau always got alot of this type of cock teasing type of stories to tell, but his story always starting very sexciting make your lanjiao wet but then kanina halfway suddenly like lost direction dont know what the fuck happening..make your lanjiao at first want to shoot then cannot shoot. cheebye! :biggrin:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update....

Had a nice kopi time with Milf HR lady... nice to see her wear only her light blue blouse (tank top type) without the power jacket. So pretend pretend talk about needing her views on reorganising my team blah blah blah...and enjoying her company for tea :biggrin:

Again, I cannot help but noticed her damn sexy dimples...it tickles my heart each time she smile... :biggrin:

That's all? Anti-climax lah...
You never ask her when she is free for dinner and drinks?
Is she married or single lauchiobu?
Why never ask her she like 69 or not? Or she like to ride horse?

chey.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is the quickest way to go up the ladder. At the place where I used to work some angmo IT girl was promoted to a director level position. Her success was probably because she became the girlfriend of big boss of the company, also an angmo.

I don't really care about the hanky panky that goes on in private, but in this case her promotion(s) was at the expense of the hard work of the local staff. She got the promotion & they got to keep their jobs:rolleyes:

They got good grades doing the same thing in college.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
si lau kau always got alot of this type of cock teasing type of stories to tell, but his story always starting very sexciting make your lanjiao wet but then kanina halfway suddenly like lost direction dont know what the fuck happening..make your lanjiao at first want to shoot then cannot shoot. cheebye! :biggrin:

real story mah... fake for fuck?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That's all? Anti-climax lah...
You never ask her when she is free for dinner and drinks?
Is she married or single lauchiobu?
Why never ask her she like 69 or not? Or she like to ride horse?

chey.... :rolleyes:

"Sister" Sun Ho... like that will never win a woman's heart. Confirm go to jail to outrage of modesty :biggrin: