• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monday At Work...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why do women like to play so much politics in office? Usually I just ignore them. To me, big picture is important. As a boss, it is KPIs and business results that matters. Everything else is secondary.

Last week I hired a new long hair gal (the same one who smokes that I spoke about in my previous thread). She is in her 30s. Ok ok...she is chio but I have no ulterior intentions. To me, the rule is never shit in your own backyard.

You know, in MNCs, we have a code of conduct on conflict of interest and in particular sexual harassment and internal whistle blowing line. So if you kena complaint, an investigator will be appointed and all the shit follows whether you are innocent or guilty. With your name getting drag thru the m&d in a sexual harassment investigation... your reputation is almost as good as gone even if you are innocent.

Step in office at around 10am today... my PA tells me HR head looking for me urgently. Never say why. So I sianzzz lor... Monday morning see HR, the most fucked up dept in any organisation!

Anyway, told PA to ask HR head to come and see me at 10.15 am. Just finished my meeting with her (she quite a milf too... hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:)

Ok.. back to main story... apparently, some young manager has filed a complaint against an angmo senior manager(SM) for sexual harassment.

Cut the long story short, both the angmo SM and the local sinkie gal went for business travel to Dubai last week.

According to the sinkie gal, the angmo SM asks the local sinkie gal for a drink at the hotel bar at nite. The sinkie gal says she drank a lot and next morning she was sleeping next to the angmo SM. She now claims the angmo SM sexually harassed her!

Nabeizzz...HR head asked me whether I can lead the investiagtion???? Of course I gave 1 million excuses lor...this type of work sibei waste time.

To me, fucking young sinkie gal is a slut. How the fuck she end up in his hotel room...kanina...must be drink until drunk and become horny lor...so seduced the angmo SM to fuck her lah... anyway... such are young sinkie gals nowadays.... fucking yourself to career progression!!!

Back to my HR milf head...sitting close to her...i was admiring her long silky flowing hair... she wore power suit today with a nice light blue translucent blouse... hahaha... i actually was distracted... especially by her dimples.... the sexy "Jiu Wo" when she smiles makes her damn sexy lor... I was actually imagining my morning after with her when she wakes up by my side and smiling at me....ummmmm....:biggrin:

So before meeting ends, I ask her for lunch. She said no :(. I said what about afternoon tea at 4pm giving the excuse that I have some HR reorg issues in my team to discuss with her. She said ok :biggrin:

Later after tea... i update .... whahahaha.... what an interesting monday indeed... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. What was the MILF wearing when you met her?

2. What was the young manager chiobu wearing when she woke up next to the angmo?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. What was the MILF wearing when you met her?

2. What was the young manager chiobu wearing when she woke up next to the angmo?

Couple of Answers:biggrin:

1.Power Suit. Light blue blouse with pink bra i think..:biggrin:

2. I dunno cos I not interested in the investigation. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah meng, did you follow the news this morning, it was reported that one of the cannon at fort canning went missing? are you aware???:eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
maybe angmoh wanted to promo her and before promo, he must test her "skills" first

Whatever lah...to me ... seen lots of these young grads who sleep their way up the corporate ladder.

Really Mo Ngan Tai (in cantonese)...:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever lah...to me ... seen lots of these young grads who sleep their way up the corporate ladder.

Really Mo Ngan Tai (in cantonese)...:biggrin:

Yes it is the quickest way to go up the ladder. At the place where I used to work some angmo IT girl was promoted to a director level position. Her success was probably because she became the girlfriend of big boss of the company, also an angmo.

I don't really care about the hanky panky that goes on in private, but in this case her promotion(s) was at the expense of the hard work of the local staff. She got the promotion & they got to keep their jobs:rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sad plus true... seen many local young gal grads does the same too...:biggrin:

Yes it is the quickest way to go up the ladder. At the place where I used to work some angmo IT girl was promoted to a director level position. Her success was probably because she became the girlfriend of big boss of the company, also an angmo.

I don't really care about the hanky panky that goes on in private, but in this case her promotion(s) was at the expense of the hard work of the local staff. She got the promotion & they got to keep their jobs:rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go, imagining things again. Be good, take your medicine and stay in bed til dinnertime ok?

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering how true is the account by you (ie. Ah Meng).

Anyway...give you benefit of doubt as this is a rubbish forum in any event.

And :

1. You are damn chee hong. Every girl in skirt also you want.

2. I do agree that more and more young women sleep to get ahead nowadays. Just look at Laura and Palmer as an example.

3. You are no better than the angmo ft with your perverted thoughts.