• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you all think of properties in woodlands new town?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any good? there is american school,condos and semi Ds around? do you think there is future for the prices here? compare to yishun, which is better?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was visiting Orchard Road yesterday on a Sunday & I didn't enjoy the visit. It was packed everywhere & I didn't even find what I was looking for:(
Wanted to have lunch there but with the all the crowds & high prices at the food court I decided to eat at the kopitiam close to my home.

Living close to Orchard Rd can be convenient but I for me visiting JB is more value. If I was living in Woodlands I could make more visits to JB. So it depends on your life style & income.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too infested with the jiu hu FTs, combined with a high Sinkie cost of living.

Also, there's really nothing in Woodlands. It is nothing more than an industrial shithole. Even people who live in the north are reluctant to work there, if given a choice. To get to the nearest places of civilization, you'll have to either go to Yishun or the Bukit Batok-Choa Chu Kang area.