• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“ponding” problem at tanjong pagar remains unresolved for over a year

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
source: http://therealsingapore.com/content...em-tanjong-pagar-remains-unresolved-over-year

Dear TRS,

I live at Commonwealth Crescent which is under the Tanjong Pagar Town Council and this problem of ‘ponding’ has been occurring everytime it rains moderately heavily.

There is a little area at the lobby area where there is no drainage and water pools up every time it rains and it takes days for it to dry up or be cleared.

The photo above I took today (23 Nov 2014).

This causes a lot of mosquitoes to breed and is a health hazard.

I already feedbacked to the town council multiple times. Actually, I first notified them about it in October last year and this is the reply I received from them

"We wish to inform you that the
improvements works for the R&R programme in the
Commonwealth Crescent estates are still on-going. The work
to improve the ponding issue at the planter box is scheduled
to be carried out by the end of the November. "

Until now there is no action done to this serious problem and i just took this picture today.

It is the same with the rats & cats problem in the area with more than 10 cats and numerous rats heavily infesting the area.

There is no action done till now.

What is the point of paying the town council if they never even do their job of maintaining the town? It seems that they are even resorting to lying to residents who feedback just to push the issue aside.

This is seriously appalling.

BB

TRS Contributor

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
knowing GE2016 will be a watershed election, even if old fart is still alive (AGHAST !!!!), national reserve is under siege and raiding in progress...who has time for frivolous peasant problem.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably they have forgotten, just like this one in their backyard.

[video=youtube;pvK6FfAgddw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvK6FfAgddw#t=215[/video]