• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 Hour Video Explains No Such Thing As A Soul > All Religions Are Man-Made Fakery !

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 Hour Video Explains No Such Thing As A Soul > All Religions Are Man-Made Fakery

halo mai kay kiang hor long zong sin si ah neh sin hor

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 Hour Video Explains No Such Thing As A Soul > All Religions Are Man-Made Fakery

Dumb ass can't tell the difference between man made and God made.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam is not a religion. I dunno how it became one.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They still haven't been able to determine, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?":biggrin:

So how can they settle the question of the existance or non-existance of a soul:confused:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They still haven't been able to determine, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?":biggrin:

So how can they settle the question of the existance or non-existance of a soul:confused:

I like to ask Christians and moose-limps..............

are there childcare centres and old folks' homes in heaven...............as well as mental asylums............

otherwise, how to take care of babies and old folks and crazy people ??!!

and those people taking care of them................are they happy to do this for eternity ??

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Easy to make :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

velly good ah...............as i said, GOD is my DOG............

If ‘God’ or a ‘messenger of God’ had written a particular religious book/bible, how come the writings only occur within a very limited period in human history? Also, the books would not be limited to some time and place but would encompass all universality, history, the future and science. Therefore these man-written books and scriptures, are nonsense used to control mankind.

Why would ‘God’ write anything anyway? Even now, there are people still entrenched in a control belief system that is so far removed from reality that it borders on madness. There is no way religions have any truth or factual reality because these books are entombed in the time that they were written. These books should serve as a lesson in how millions of people can be so easily controlled.

How long can this sham carry on, with their ridiculous outdated ceremonies? The priests are deceivers, and they need to come up with radical solutions to their old magic tricks. People now have reasoning powers and see through the utter nonsense.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

velly good ah...............as i said, GOD is my DOG............

If ‘God’ or a ‘messenger of God’ had written a particular religious book/bible, how come the writings only occur within a very limited period in human history? Also, the books would not be limited to some time and place but would encompass all universality, history, the future and science. Therefore these man-written books and scriptures, are nonsense used to control mankind.

Why would ‘God’ write anything anyway? Even now, there are people still entrenched in a control belief system that is so far removed from reality that it borders on madness. There is no way religions have any truth or factual reality because these books are entombed in the time that they were written. These books should serve as a lesson in how millions of people can be so easily controlled.

How long can this sham carry on, with their ridiculous outdated ceremonies? The priests are deceivers, and they need to come up with radical solutions to their old magic tricks. People now have reasoning powers and see through the utter nonsense.

I never doubt your nick ...:wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I never doubt your nick ...:wink:

even though i consider myself a Buddhist.......i know there's no such thing as Buddhas or Buddhism.............

don't know when those Christians will realize God is also their Dog..............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

even though i consider myself a Buddhist.......i know there's no such thing as Buddhas or Buddhism.............

don't know when those Christians will realize God is also their Dog..............

Your teacher have taught you well , the right teaching is focusing "The Way " rather then the buddha . Hope all Buddhist will find the real enlightenment . But Most of the time Buddhism can seem like a double-sided coin. On one side, we see it as this ancient philosophy rooted in the mind and practical pursuits, devoid of omnipresent gods. On the other side, we see that there is a myriad of rituals and ceremonies, vivid supernatural imagery, and prayer to various being and because of that , most Buddhist always fall into delusion .. Sad .

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your teacher have taught you well , the right teaching is focusing "The Way " rather then the buddha . Hope all Buddhist will find the real enlightenment . But Most of the time Buddhism can seem like a double-sided coin. On one side, we see it as this ancient philosophy rooted in the mind and practical pursuits, devoid of omnipresent gods. On the other side, we see that there is a myriad of rituals and ceremonies, vivid supernatural imagery, and prayer to various being and because of that , most Buddhist always fall into delusion .. Sad .

those with ceremonies and rituals are Taoists..............completely different..........

anyway, i got no teacher lah.............i understand it on my own from Diamond Sutra......

even Nirvana and myself...............no such thing at all.............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

those with ceremonies and rituals are Taoists..............completely different..........

anyway, i got no teacher lah.............i understand it on my own from Diamond Sutra......

even Nirvana and myself...............no such thing at all.............

I'm sure Tibetan monks embellished with hand clapping and emphatic hands gestures. This is what I found in website . Although I believe the early days of buddha teaching don't have those .

Putting the left hand forward symbolizes closing the doors to the lower states of rebirth.
Clapping 2 hands together represents the union of the two aspects of the path: wisdom and method (i.e., compassionate actions).
Drawing back the right hand signifies a wish to liberate all sentient beings.
Circling the opponent’s head three times with the right hand, while speaking in an decisive and forceful voice., “These are the three circles.” (‘di ‘khor gsum) indicates the the defender has made a mistake or a false argument.
Wrapping the upper robe around the waist is a sign of understanding and control
Standing tall, making forceful sweeping gestures, and clapping hands loudly signifies the power and decisiveness of the questioner's arguments.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought you mean those joss stick burning or burning of incense papers, dolls ,etc.............

some how after reading on how the Lamas took and maintain power in Tibet...............i wouldn't trust them at all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i thought you mean those joss stick burning or burning of incense papers, dolls ,etc.............

some how after reading on how the Lamas took and maintain power in Tibet...............i wouldn't trust them at all.

Sorry, I did not make myself clear about those rituals. Yes never trust those idiots