• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong invite Joko to Istana for tarpau Nasi Lemak and Roti Prata

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joko should embarass LHL by meeting with WP or any oppo members.

Low Tha Kiang will treat him to Nasi Briyani from Islamic Restaurant & Chicken Curry from Rendezvous...then our Indonesian President will say, the oppositions had much more style...:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;-Kjuu2_cMjQ]http://youtu.be/-Kjuu2_cMjQ[/video]

Fuckin Pinky is not only a cheapskate and a lame host.. Next time Joko is in S'pore, I suggest Pinky treat Joko to some sexy live Dangdut show.. Being a Javanese, I'm sure Joko is also an ardent Dangdut fan..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Nasi Lemak from Selera rasa - $2.50
One roti prata from Madras New Woodlands - $1.50
One look on Joko's face after realizing how fucking cheap his hosts are - Priceless

Lang jeow hor, whore jinx got pawnd in oil future, all tc has deficit, $10 shared by 4 is just a sign the vault is kosong alrdy.

Repent as the end is here.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuckin Pinky is not only a cheapskate and a lame host.. Next time Joko is in S'pore, I suggest Pinky treat Joko to some sexy live Dangdut show.. Being a Javanese, I'm sure Joko is also an ardent Dangdut fan..

Means horsey face serve him china swine? And whore jinx belly dance...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
10730996_809324742463567_7717135276112180261_n.jpg

Time for caption this!!!

HC: "Wah, so nice. But later my cholesterol increase leh!"

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joko probably thought that Gay Loong and Whore Jinx must be the cheapest Jew bastards in singapore. kanena, between the 2 of them probably earn $20 million a year and only blanjar him a $2.50 packet of Nasi Lemak? At least some steak and eggs for breakfast not too bad lah. What happened if the next time Gay Loong and Whore Jinx are in jakarta, Joko retaliate by buying them tarpau makan from an Indonesian hawker stall? These 2 cheapskates will for sure lau sai all the way back to singapore.

you are dam boliao. i recommend you need to go see head doctor too. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Roy should have just invited Joko to eat carrot cake mai pork lard at his father's stall. And lim and some kopi too.