• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong invite Joko to Istana for tarpau Nasi Lemak and Roti Prata

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very dignified lunch with friends. Imagine them, losing it all after a freak election. Can sinkies truly be so cruel?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Like that when Obama visits, what will they serve him? Lady Finger (Okra) curry from the Indian hawker stall, with KFC fried chicken and water melon?

How about when Xi Jinping visit? Economic rice zhup cai bng with 2 vegetable?

And when Modi visits, will it be Indian Rojak and teh tarik?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that when Obama visits, what will they serve him? Lady Finger (Okra) curry from the Indian hawker stall, with KFC fried chicken and water melon?

How about when Xi Jinping visit? Economic rice zhup cai bng with 2 vegetable?

And when Modi visits, will it be Indian Rojak and teh tarik?

if bo were to visit sg, it would be hamburger with fries. and same stuff for his security detail. i like to thank the pm and the istana staff for thinking thrift, going simple and cheap, and saving sinkie taxpayers' money while hosting world crass dignitaries. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good sambal , ikan bilis and cucumber is all that's needed. Ikan selar well fried is a bonus.
Chicken wing only for those who don't know better and for hawkers to detract from their lousy rice.

don't know when the stupid chicken wing rage started with nasi lemak. in my kampong time in sg, i can never forget crispy fried ikan kuning on my nasi lemak. can enjoy the whole fish with bones and all. shiok!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if bo were to visit sg, it would be hamburger with fries. and same stuff for his security detail. i like to thank the pm and the istana staff for thinking thrift, going simple and cheap, and saving sinkie taxpayers' money while hosting world crass dignitaries. :wink:

How u know they save taxpayer money? Nasi Lemak stall and prata stall got issue receipt meh? How did they pay for this meal? Even if they use Istana petty cash, still must have receipt and those stalls will never issue one. Most likely this 2 cheap bastards spend $20 on the nasi lemak and prata for 4, but send a reimbursement bill to the taxpayer for $200.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How u know they save taxpayer money? Nasi Lemak stall and prata stall got issue receipt meh? How did they pay for this meal? Even if they use Istana petty cash, still must have receipt and those stalls will never issue one. Most likely this 2 cheap bastards spend $20 on the nasi lemak and prata for 4, but send a reimbursement bill to the taxpayer for $200.

same with u.s. corporations. when i expensed my lunch in hk for usd1.80 (that cheap for chicken rice) without receipt, accounts payable called me up and asked a ton of questions. on the next expense report, i quoted usd24.99 without receipt, it was approved immediately with no questions asked.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
same with u.s. corporations. when i expensed my lunch in hk for usd1.80 (that cheap for chicken rice) without receipt, accounts payable called me up and asked a ton of questions. on the next expense report, i quoted usd24.99 without receipt, it was approved immediately with no questions asked.

$2.50 cheap enough wait till it's Obama visiting his long lost Sinkie relative. LHL will charge $250

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joko face don't look to happy. He must have thought Gay Loong was joking when he said he will banjar him $2.50 nasi Lemak for breakfast. Singapore really bankrupt, must go to hawker stall to buy makan for visiting head of state. Maybe Gay Loong told Joko that since he is only flying economy class to attend his son graduation at ACS, he should keep with the theme and eat an economical breakfast.

Joko probably had better food than Nasi Lemak with son. ACS spends alot on food.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;0I0MHst0SGA]http://youtu.be/0I0MHst0SGA[/video]

Indonesian President Jokowi enjoying a performance at ACS (International)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joko probably thought that Gay Loong and Whore Jinx must be the cheapest Jew bastards in singapore. kanena, between the 2 of them probably earn $20 million a year and only blanjar him a $2.50 packet of Nasi Lemak? At least some steak and eggs for breakfast not too bad lah. What happened if the next time Gay Loong and Whore Jinx are in jakarta, Joko retaliate by buying them tarpau makan from an Indonesian hawker stall? These 2 cheapskates will for sure lau sai all the way back to singapore.

Joko also cheapskate as he flew economy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Multinational insist you stay, eat and travel on HSSE compliant businesses. Eating at non hsse compliant eateries may cause diseases and sickness which may CoST the corporation even more in the long run,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised that they didn't get the prataman to serve his famous pratas could have save even more.

Met some angmos visiting Spore on business & they go to MacDonalds because they are worried about food poisoning. However fast food companies like MacD is being accused for contributing to the obesity problem in the US.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Multinational insist you stay, eat and travel on HSSE compliant businesses. Eating at non hsse compliant eateries may cause diseases and sickness which may CoST the corporation even more in the long run,

of course, it's risky on a business trip to try extreme food, such as scorpions or poisonous snakes. they will frown on that if they find out. street or hawker food is ok so long as they are cooked and served hot. my angmo colleague was down for a month with food poisoning when he ate tropical fruit from a hawker in kl. i was stuck in my hotel room for 2 days in hk when i had a gourmet burger at a 5-star restaurant at the regent facing hk harbor. there's no such thing as "compliant eateries" within u.s. corporate travel rules. it's based on common sense, with hits and misses.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
His jet is actually quite nice I wonder when is fucking PAP going to get one of this for themself

[video=youtube;H__2z9-uKb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H__2z9-uKb0[/video]

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should sent his son to a world class sch in USA now that he's president. Speak proper English without the sinkie slang. lah, chio, atas.... fucking sinkie lingo.