• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which places worthy of visit in Washington D.C.?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am pro-nuclear, and do not want to be in favour of this anti-nuke bloke. For some reason though, I'd be in support of the Falun-Gong buggers protesting outside the Chinese Embassy even though I have no idea what Falun-Gong is about. Used to see them outside the Chinese Consulate in Toronto. Aw c'mon, Smithsonian has so much for science-loving blokes, its gotta be a must-see if one is in DC.

Cheers!

Outside WH is actually nice. You get to meet a guy who sits there forever campaigning for no nukes.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am pro-nuclear, and do not want to be in favour of this anti-nuke bloke. For some reason though, I'd be in support of the Falun-Gong buggers protesting outside the Chinese Embassy even though I have no idea what Falun-Gong is about. Used to see them outside the Chinese Consulate in Toronto. Aw c'mon, Smithsonian has so much for science-loving blokes, its gotta be a must-see if one is in DC.

Cheers!

the you support US air force officers sitting and shitting in a hole waiting to fire a weapon that will never be fired unless a lunatic is President.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go visit my son up north in Buffalo, tell him you are looneytan's friend and he will bring you go fishing

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tim sum's great in SF.

the best dim sum in my opinion is found in sg at crystal jade. right portions, artfully created, delicious, with great variety, and service is top class. unlike in sf where dim sum is fatty, oily, low quality, badly prepared, although portions are bigger than in sg. service in sf is poor with old toishan and tiong ladies pushing dirty carts, wearing unwashed aprons, and using fingers with dirty nails to touch the food. the servers in sf should refrain from sticking their thumbs in the dim sum dishes when serving, which is their customary method as dishes are small, no where to grab and they do it with one hand. also, they don't wash scissors for years. same scissors are used for cutting cheong fun, fu pei kin, intestines, paper and hair. at least in sg, servers use 2 hands to carry dish from someone else with tray and not sticking fingers in side of dish.

almost all dim sum restaurants in the sf area have city health inspection issues, and many have closed or reinvent and rename themselves in another city after closure. beware.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best dim sum in my opinion is found in sg at crystal jade. right portions, artfully created, delicious, with great variety, and service is top class. unlike in sf where dim sum is fatty, oily, low quality, badly prepared, although portions are bigger than in sg. service in sf is poor with old toishan and tiong ladies pushing dirty carts, wearing unwashed aprons, and using fingers with dirty nails to touch the food. the servers in sf should refrain from sticking their thumbs in the dim sum dishes when serving, which is their customary method as dishes are small, no where to grab and they do it with one hand. also, they don't wash scissors for years. same scissors are used for cutting cheong fun, fu pei kin, intestines, paper and hair. at least in sg, servers use 2 hands to carry dish from someone else with tray and not sticking fingers in side of dish.

almost all dim sum restaurants in the sf area have city health inspection issues, and many have closed or reinvent and rename themselves in another city after closure. beware.

Because you have all these exposures, your body is so much stronger and your offsprings did not suffer from all the allergies. Be thankful.
Crystal Jade is only for PAP ministers lah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, you will be told not to walk around in Washington DC. Get a cab. Its not Paris or London. You can get mugged.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smithsonian Institute is boring. Go to the Holocaust place, much better.

Outside WH is actually nice. You get to meet a guy who sits there forever campaigning for no nukes.

yah lah.....yah lah.......people know you travel many times to DC lah...............

Holocaust ?!............they have a place dedicated to this great hoax ah ?