• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bus driver who killed 90 yr old sinkie is a Malaysian FT apuneh bitch

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Malaysia renowned for one of the countries with bad drivers. Indians renowned for being some of the world's worse drivers. Females well known for being lousy drivers. Combine the 3 together = SBS bus driver. Fucking PAP.

The bus driver involved in an accident in Jurong East on Monday, which claimed the life of a Chinese elderly, was a 34-year-old Malaysian lady.

SMRT provided this update to Yahoo Singapore on Tuesday, adding that the bus was pulling out of a bus bay and was being driven at around 34 km/h at the time of accident.

The accident occurred at a yellow box along Jurong East Street 32 the 90-year-old man was seen crossing, they said.

The police have arrested the driver and are currently investigating the case.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force received a call regarding the traffic accident at 11:57am and subsequently dispatched an ambulance.

On the same day, Patrick Nathan from SMRT Corporation Ltd.'s Corporate Information and Communications said in a statement, "We would like to express our deepest condolences to Mr Tan's family. We are currently cooperating with the traffic police on the investigations. We have contacted Mr Tan's family and will render assistance as best as we can during this very difficult time."

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheaper better and faster Singapore killers on the road , no worries , kangaroo court will not issue a death sentence :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still not as bad as Tiong drivers. Tiong drivers, if they see you're somehow still alive after being knocked down, will run over you a second time to ensure that you are truly dead. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case, the company is at fault for not ensuring the safety of commuters within their premises. To prevent such cases from happening again, I suggest a DETERENCE fine amounting to no more than ONE HUNDRED dollars for the loss of a sinkie life.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland's public transport buses have all been outsourced to FTs. That's what you get for paying shit wages (according to some PAP shills here: "Progressive Wage and Skills Upgrade!"), minimizing the labour costs while the fatcats line their pockets with bonuses and share dividends. :wink:

I think more elderly folks should cross the roads frequently as a hobby. If done consistently enough, Sinkieland will solve its demographic problem of an ageing population. :biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprised bus operator 'gave up' nationality so quickly, there were fatal accident involving pedestrians but the drivers nationality were with-held and not made known, (reckless & kamikazee PRC bus driver). Arbitrary decision it seemed..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always know if it's not a tiong or a chinese driver somehow people won't be so furious about it and then try to find a way to blame chinese people for it. Take a look at laksaboy's post in this thread. Nothing to do with tiong but somehow they have to be dragged into it.

If you ever care to look at these types of incidents you will notice people will try to blame chinese for everything even if they are not involved and use racism if other races are looked upon badly with the exception of chinese.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one saw the gory pic where victim flatten and mangled.
Bet his family now all will be converted to opposition voters.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my commuting experience, I have taken a fair share of both SMRT and SBS buses, and I have to say that SMRT bus drivers tend to drive faster, more aggressive with braking, etc. SBS drivers tend to drive slower and more carefully. If you are in a hurry, you'll like the SMRT drivers. And also if you like being rocked forwards and backwards, more often.

Therefore, not surprising, SMRT buses involved in such accidents. SMRT as a company is more screwed up also.