• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS RM Heaps Scorn On Those whose Situation Has Worsened Under PAP

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Alternative View

10383963_804205309640803_4427621439346341591_n.jpg

DBS banker heaps scorn on those who feel situation has worsened for the poor under PAP

Joshua Chin is currently working as a relationship manager at DBS Treasures whose clientele comprise individuals in and outside Singapore with an asset under management (AUM) of at least $350,000.

We are not surprised that he has that thinking given that he hobnobs with rich individuals on a daily basis.

His comments are reminiscent of a similar remark made by PAP Punggol East losing candidate Koh Poh Koon who once said:

"Well, everybody has a car, we have two — my wife drives one, I drive one. We are both professionals, we need to travel.”

End Of Article​

Readers' comment:

Khairul Iqram: Giving this guy a title of banker is like giving a pump attendant the title of oil magnate.

Lauschke Amy: Big deal?! Relationship manager, whether handling Treasures' clients, corporate clients, retail clients, is still only an employee of a bank. If he cannot perform ie meet with the monthly quota on profitability, increase in asset portfolio etc, he is going to lose his job too. Then if he loses his job to a foreigner, see how would he respond to his own situation?

McPeekay Tomcat: This is Don't Bullshit Bank today. He's just a bank officer, NOT banker. Someday when he joins the unemployed or underemployed Pmets rank, his views will change. This day will come soon enough with the flood of foreigners onto our shore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He's absolutely right. He should be commended for his succinct analysis of the situation.

Singaporeans are spoilt brats who expect the government to create a perfect existence for everyone.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So yaya this 'banker'.....how much salary a chow dbs manager can bank a month....also wonder what house he stay in or drive what car until he so howlian.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So yaya this 'banker'.....how much salary a chow dbs manager can bank a month....also wonder what house he stay in or drive what car until he so howlian.

He's not being "yaya". He's simply stating a fact. Success has to be earned not handed out on a platter.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's absolutely right. He should be commended for his succinct analysis of the situation.

Singaporeans are spoilt brats who expect the government to create a perfect existence for everyone.

Yes he described Singapore succinctly alright.once u give a sinkie,even a dumbass sinkie the tiniest bit of power and dignity, they become a glorified asshole.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cocky young Yaya Papaya fucktard...Today he is working in a comfy office, tomorrow he could be replaced by an Ah neh and driving a taxi to earn a living.. Life is unpredictable..

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This so-called banker is nothing more than a glorified salesmen flogging semi toxic products to retired uncles and aunties.
He gets some silly salary, wears the tie and earns commission from the sales he is able to close.
This idiot forgets that HIS clients are the ones with money, not him.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This so-called banker is nothing more than a glorified salesmen flogging semi toxic products to retired uncles and aunties.
He gets some silly salary, wears the tie and earns commission from the sales he is able to close.
This idiot forgets that HIS clients are the ones with money, not him.

Sometime i pity this people , having to porlumpar his client, so in return just let him let go steam after he succeeded lah :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These retail bankers ('relationship managers') are nothing more than fraudsters who prey on the gullible. :rolleyes:

Imagine a food seller who refuses to consume the food he has prepared. Would you be suspicious? Same for the 'structured financial products' these retail bankers peddle to old folks.

This nonsense started when Lee Hsien Loong liberalised the banking industry and lowered interest rates. How do banks earn their money thereafter? Primarily through debt (loans and credit cards) and 'fantastic investment opportunities'. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
His employer should check his fake reference. Can graduate with a bachelor in commerce from the University of Western Australia in only 2 years meh?

The University of Western Australia
Bachelor, Commerce
2005 – 2007

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's not being "yaya". He's simply stating a fact. Success has to be earned not handed out on a platter.

Ballz!
As frontline guy/gal he is supposed to be diplomatic and courteous.......anything short he is NOT fit to do RM work.
Had one from Treasures too but got him fired!! Yaya lah...see whose pen or keyboard is mightier.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Managing clients with assets under $350K is nothing lah. Even taxi drivers uncles got that kind of assets, most certainly successful hawkers. managing clients with assets of over $3.5 million is something.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ballz!
As frontline guy/gal he is supposed to be diplomatic and courteous.......anything short he is NOT fit to do RM work.
Had one from Treasures too but got him fired!! Yaya lah...see whose pen or keyboard is mightier.

If you are a client of this asshole, how you feel that he has this kind of comments on his facebook? I would change my RM.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Managing clients with assets under $350K is nothing lah. Even taxi drivers uncles got that kind of assets, most certainly successful hawkers. managing clients with assets of over $3.5 million is something.

He does not manage any funds. He just sells investment and insurance products to customers. He does not even do real financial planning of his clients.

Just a product pusher.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He does not manage any funds. He just sells investment and insurance products to customers. He does not even do real financial planning of his clients.

Just a product pusher.

I seldom meetup with RM. My recent meetup what he did was , let me take a self test of risk level, then the app will list out which fund or investment is suitable for me, then he start to explain a bit of the fund and push me to buy.
His job is 10X easier than mine but pay also at least 2X mine nabei. How to qualify to work there ah ?

jw5

Loyal
LOL

Individuals with $350K are not "rich" and a relationship manager is merely a salesman whose job title only sounds like he is there to help you. :wink:

We are not surprised that he has that thinking given that he hobnobs with rich individuals on a daily basis.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just a product pusher.

And some of them are real pushy. Do not leave your old folks unattended inside a bank outlet. :wink: