• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile plan expiring soon, worth to recontract to 4G?

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
My current plan is 3G with 12GB bundle data. Once recontract, the new plan will be 4G but only 2GB data and have to pay extra $4 monthly.

Worth it to recontract or just let it lapsed and remain on the existing plan?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My current plan is 3G with 12GB bundle data. Once recontract, the new plan will be 4G but only 2GB data and have to pay extra $4 monthly.

What do you normally surf? Do you really need 4G? If not don't bother.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard MyRepublic will offer unlimited data in their plan starting next year , if you can wait :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4G drains battery faster, we are still on last century's lithium-based battery technology. :wink:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard MyRepublic will offer unlimited data in their plan starting next year , if you can wait :p

By the way, no way. Better check out the fine print for anything hidden. Jover Chew haven't woke up your idea?

Sinktel use to have this unlimited data plan which is bestest for heavy users and have been trying ways to lure existing customers to give it up for new package deals. :biggrin:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why pay more $$ for less services?

Pay for 4G speed but 99% of the time get only 3G.

12GB data plan become only 2GB.

My telco contract expired months ago, but I didn't recontract. I rather buy a new phone from shop then recontract for a new phone.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pay more $$ for less services?

Pay for 4G speed but 99% of the time get only 3G.

12GB data plan become only 2GB.

My telco contract expired months ago, but I didn't recontract. I rather buy a new phone from shop then recontract for a new phone.

I heard 3G will be phased out by 4G.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, no way. Better check out the fine print for anything hidden. Jover Chew haven't woke up your idea?

Sinktel use to have this unlimited data plan which is bestest for heavy users and have been trying ways to lure existing customers to give it up for new package deals. :biggrin:

MyRepublic wants to penetrate the lucrative mobile market hence they "dare" to offer the best to consumers :p
Their $49.99 1GB fibre broadband plan has forced Shithub to scrap their $300+ 1GB plan
:eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best is dun upgrade, i am on current one 3gb+1gb data plan, which i exceed every month. besides, i have to pay another 8 dollars permonth to get the 1extra GB. diu singtel!!!:oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do casual surfing of the internet like sammyboy on the mrt using my mobile. I am happy with the 3G speed, I don't really need 4G.

why get condoms if you're wanking when latex gloves does the job and can be reused - unless you intend to get lucky :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singtel as usual pap cronies good at ripping pple's money but boh pian i lan lan cos they big fuck, they are GLC.:(