• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! I Did It again last nite!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C is a highflyer Shanghainese VP brand development in an MNC. Single, independent and strong character.

Nonetheless, I still like her cos when she is soft and nice, she really know what a man wants...

... anyway, drink and drink ... cheesepie! this morning wake up in C's apartment at The Pier!!!

Her neh neh is soft and nice is it ? :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another ego inflating story expecting an experience man like me to believe, i have come across many of such articles in other forums. simply an act of stupidity.
girls nowadays are not so simple that is my reason good enough for exposing the lie :rolleyes:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
another ego inflating story expecting an experience man like me to believe, i have come across many of such articles in other forums. simply an act of stupidity.
girls nowadays are not so simple that is my reason good enough for exposing the lie :rolleyes:

U n ah meng same kind.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
U have a fetish for black negro.

Never had a negro as GF b4. Dont think I will ever. Just no attraction. No Ah Nehs too.

The closest I ever went in terms of skin colour is a Pinoy. That's about all.

I like Shanghainese woman. They are nice to their man in private. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never had a negro as GF b4. Dont think I will ever. Just no attraction. No Ah Nehs too.

The closest I ever went in terms of skin colour is a Pinoy. That's about all.

I like Shanghainese woman. They are nice to their man in private. :biggrin:

China woman is whore.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
China woman is whore.

That is because you read lots of whore news in the papers. Not all are like that. China has 1 billion people. Sinkieland has only 5.5m.

If i say that sinkies are stupid as a generic statement... it is probably more true than wat u just uttered. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because you read lots of whore news in the papers. Not all are like that. China has 1 billion people. Sinkieland has only 5.5m.

If i say that sinkies are stupid as a generic statement... it is probably more true.

Almost all whore in singapore is from china.

only loser in singapore married china.
only hopeless in singapore married thai n viet.