• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! I Did It again last nite!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Almost all whore in singapore is from china.

only loser in singapore married china.
only hopeless in singapore married thai n viet.

Nobody is talking about marriage here... it was just a one night stand..:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Anyway...it is about time to get ready to go airport to pick her up... ttyl ... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Update....

She arrived on AirAsia flight...picked her up... went home.... no problem ok! :wink:

Well, to be honest, I think my home made dinner did the job :biggrin:
She was busily telling me what she did with her girlfriends ... spa lah, eat lah... shopkaping lah... i show interest lor.... so I survive! whahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

sipping my yamazaki now .... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update....

She arrived on AirAsia flight...picked her up... went home.... no problem ok! :wink:

She was busily telling me what she did with her girlfriends ... spa lah, eat lah... shopkaping lah... i show interest lor.... so I survive! whahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

U been influence by krafty.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Your knowledge of ATBs must be limited either to those from 20 years ago or those from the countryside. :biggrin:

yep... as I said, China is a big cuntry... many now speaks english better than sinkies...

and they dont dress so slutty like sinkie women...

i find these educated ones especially those in MNCs... they are really good stuff :biggrin:

As I said, i love Shanghainese women... once you win their heart, they always have you in theirs too. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update....

Later she call for arms inspection , give you BBBJ halfway through you feel cold steel at your balls , she holds your testicles hostage with a pair of scissors :eek:
You fucking lan lan gotta give her details of your little sexcapade during the weekend :biggrin:
Thailand got very good experts at re-attaching severed gentillia , just ask Pii joetys
:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Update....

Dinner?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Si Kup Por... I got more style ok...:oIo:

Made her a grilled Teriyaki steak medium rare ( which she likes )
Baked Potatoes wedges (BBC recipe)
Traditional prawn cocktail salad (also BBC recipe)

and open a bottle of champagne... only cheap cheap Moet...:biggrin: