• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL flies super first class, Joko flies economy

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crass...Sway....remember to look when u cross the road...confirm u kena knock down by bus.

Sorri hor.........i'm protected by guardian angels hor............but my curse is velli effective on others......did you feel it now? It works immediately n across oceans n galaxies......no place for you to hide, even after death, your next 7,000 generations will take ur place....so worry about yourself and your loved ones.........dun try to act smart with me......it would not work.

:oIo::kma:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorri hor.........i'm protected by guardian angels hor............but my curse is velli effective on others......did you feel it now? It works immediately n across oceans n galaxies......no place for you to hide, even after death, your next 7,000 generations will take ur place....so worry about yourself and your loved ones.........dun try to act smart with me......it would not work.

:oIo::kma:
Confirm soon you will be bankrupt.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can long fly 1st class bios he wife own too ma sick, and too ma sick own
sia. ?. So taking wife aero plane must fly class one !!hor!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a single good school in the whole of Indonesia until must have to study in sinkiepore?

I think putting son here is just an excuse to check other interests in sg.

His son main job is to jagar his papa's money that are parked here lah.