• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Royal Malaysian Police once again

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: German duo charged with vandalism in Singapore face caning

Inside job my arse. No doubt Angela Merkel will step in and plead for clemency to which President KFC will say "No problem ma'am".
And wtf were the SPF doing?

Really? How did you know?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: German duo charged with vandalism in Singapore face caning

Really? How did you know?

In all seriousness, I don't but western countries attitude to caning of their citizens for graffiti vandalism is considered excessive. Perhaps Merkel won't say or do anything but the German/worldwide press will make such an issue of it as to make our law makers very conscious of the spotlight.

Maintaining good diplomatic relations with Germany is critical to the Sinkie elite.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually our spf exercised maximum restrain and purposely let them escape so that they may lead the authorities to more of their gang members, then we can nab them in one swift and slient flying crane pattern movement. Just like the same reason for Mat Selamat escape, its all planned by all our great minds in spf.:o

I was lead to believe, and I believed:biggrin: Cool story bro:o

Why SPF allow then to escape from Singapore??
Embaresssing!!!!!

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how did the SPF track these 2 fellows as the culprit? Even if they were caught on SMRT camera, they would not have known the identity.

Also, I did not know that vandalism is an extraditable offence.
?

tv5 showed that they left behind paint canisters.

me assumed traced their fingerprints.

angmoh Bestest?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should rejoin Malaysia to have security and the police doing their proper job.

That Police HQ at Cantonment Complex can be shut down and converted to retail or office use. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should rejoin Malaysia to have security and the police doing their proper job.

That Police HQ at Cantonment Complex can be shut down and converted to retail or office use. :wink:

Police HQ at Irrawaddy. Cantonment houses CID, CAD, CNB and Central Police.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun deflect the issue by mentioning Malaysian police and praising them.........

The issue at hand is the TOTAL LACK of proper security by SMRT........the graffiti took at least 1/2 hour to draw.....adding the time it took them to prepare, at least they're within the MRT station for at least an hour.......

And the worst part is that SMRT did not know about it till the next morning......WTF! Useless piece of shit.

And it raises fare by giving the excuse of better security against terrorist attacks.......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun deflect the issue by mentioning Malaysian police and praising them.........

The issue at hand is the TOTAL LACK of proper security by SMRT........the graffiti took at least 1/2 hour to draw.....adding the time it took them to prepare, at least they're within the MRT station for at least an hour.......

And the worst part is that SMRT did not know about it till the next morning......WTF! Useless piece of shit.

And it raises fare by giving the excuse of better security against terrorist attacks.......

Who cares? Now they can take all the credit and brag about it in an upcoming episode of Crimewatch. :wink:

Emak-Vandalism-32111e_2x.jpg

Nice pose, poodles. Looks like the album cover of a boy band. :rolleyes:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
govt in fix over SMRT vandals arrest by Royal Malaysian Polis

SMRT and govt. hoping vandals not get caught as they knew were non sinkies,now royal Malaysian polis spoilt the festive mood by apprehending and handed them over...

let me guess, no caning, mere nominal fine.

they got the Toa payoh creative graffiti in no time but a sensitive transport instlation,I simply do not believe SMRT has learned from earlier swiss dude incident.

they knew who they were this time, not kicking up another punishment does not fit crime because they are white storm..they choose to go silent,undone by polis.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: govt in fix over SMRT vandals arrest by Royal Malaysian Polis

Grant them bail......:biggrin:

SMRT and govt. hoping vandals not get caught as they knew were non sinkies,now royal Malaysian polis spoilt the festive mood by apprehending and handed them over...

let me guess, no caning, mere nominal fine.

they got the Toa payoh creative graffiti in no time but a sensitive transport instlation,I simply do not believe SMRT has learned from earlier swiss dude incident.

they knew who they were this time, not kicking up another punishment does not fit crime because they are white storm..they choose to go silent,undone by polis.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, they need to head back for Xmas,govt. will barred them entry, no media circus, no public pressure..Pap just ignore online ranting, they can deal with it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to be fair to sg poodles, they passed surveillance cam shots to m&d police. it takes poodles getting dirty in m&d to achieve cooperation. poodles provide the info, m&d provides the muscle. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

to be fair to people fucking poodles and SMRT, it was announced that this is likely an inside job, didn't know SMRT employs Germans

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And why were they feeding to the media that it was an "inside job" when they had videos of the Germans?

Should these Germans and the previous Swiss guys be made consultants to the SMRT on how to enhance security?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to be fair to people fucking poodles and SMRT, it was announced that this is likely an inside job, didn't know SMRT employs Germans

These germans have work visa in aussieland (may be vendor of smrt), seconded to smrt to test their security hah? So they said inside job hor.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

to be fair to sg poodles, they passed surveillance cam shots to m&d police. it takes poodles getting dirty in m&d to achieve cooperation. poodles provide the info, m&d provides the muscle. :p

To be fair to singapore taxpayer, why don't we just fire the entire SPF and hire Malaysian police under contract. After all, they are already catching all our criminals from most wanted like mat Selamat to 2 bit vandals like these german punks. I am sure their riot police is far better than ours.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair to singapore taxpayer, why don't we just fire the entire SPF and hire Malaysian police under contract. After all, they are already catching all our criminals from most wanted like mat Selamat to 2 bit vandals like these german punks. I am sure their riot police is far better than ours.

Didn't the polis also catch the police officer in the hougang murder case?