• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB,town council,RC,Police,Dogs,Teo Chee Hean cannot solve...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/residents-pasir-ris-block-arms-over-neighbour-hell-20141

familiar?well, smells like another SimLimMobileAir case,Everitt HumKaChan family saga...shows how inapt,useless,toothless,NATO these clowns are!
cant even solve domestic issues..

Residents of Pasir Ris block up in arms over 'neighbour from hell'
Residents fret as HDB, police, town council are unable to deal with man

ST_20141122_JYPASIR22B_844843e.jpg

authorities have drawn a blank in efforts to deal with a nuisance neighbour who is said to have plagued a Pasir Ris block for more than five years.

Residents of Block 612 at Elias Road claim Mr Liew Chien Siong, 33, is responsible for round-the- clock noise, leaving items dangling dangerously outside his flat and assaulting a neighbour's son.

Two households even plan to move out because of the noise.

Numerous complaints have been made to the Housing Board, Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council and police - to no avail.

"Even when our MP Teo Chee Hean came, he also refused to open his door," said Mr Ismail Jan, 64, who lives in a unit above Mr Liew's.

He told The Straits Times that Mr Liew, who lives alone on the second storey, bangs on his walls and ceiling at all hours with what sounds like a solid object.

He added: "Police came but said they have no authority to force open the door. I don't know how long I have to suffer this."

All three agencies told The Straits Times they have received complaints but have been unable to contact Mr Liew.

Mr Siew Wen Chang, property manager at the town council, said it "manages only common property" and therefore the HDB and police must deal with the occupant as "the noise is within the flat".

In August, the town council cordoned off an area below the unit after it spotted a blind dangling outside the kitchen window.

Written council notices have gone unheeded. The police say they are working with grassroots leaders and government agencies to address residents' concerns.

The HDB was first alerted to the problem in 2011. A spokesman said: "We have conducted joint inspections with the town council and police. However, each time, there was no response from the occupant. Subsequent visits by the family service centre similarly yielded no response."

After residents complained the block was shaking from Mr Liew banging in his flat, an HDB inspection found it structurally sound.

Its spokesman clarified the HDB has no power to force entry to the unit, but said it will "continue to work with other agencies... to try to reach the occupant to ascertain the source of the noise".

Mr Liew would not answer when The Straits Times knocked on the door at the dimly lit flat last week. It was secured with two rusty padlocks. Banging noises could be heard from it as high up as the 13th storey.

Neighbours said the man does not speak much and is often seen in an army uniform.

Chauffeur Zairi Zaini, 42, said: "It's a matter of time before something serious happens. My family will move out once our new flat (is ready)."

Madam Rafidah, 50, who lives next to the problem unit, also plans to move out, claiming Mr Liew hit her son with a stick in February. Police said they were informed and advised both parties to settle the dispute amicably.

[email protected]

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if a child is hit, nothing can be done?
but when some FT complains of someone else cooking curry...................

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if someone mentions that CSJ or other Oppo is the culprit? Will the FAP Traitors be able to 'solve' the problem quickly and at one go?

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another xiao ting tong. Send a hantu and he will confirm open the door. Or a chio bu. or maybe even tin tin mei mei.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's an imh issue. they need an extraction team. hdb, town council, rc, and police are not trained and equipped to handle mental cases. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's an imh issue. they need an extraction team. hdb, town council, rc, and police are not trained and equipped to handle mental cases. :p

They are....any sign of trouble, they will hide in the ambulance, who says they are not trained ?:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are....any sign of trouble, they will hide in the ambulance, who says they are not trained ?:biggrin:

that wasn't training. that was spontaneous cowardice in action. but we have to credit them for taking initiatives in preserving lives. :wink:

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best extraction theme er... Team. Wahahaha

[video=youtube;m9We2XsVZfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc[/video]

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The comment by a resident who said that even a visit by Big Nose Pinnochio Teo did not help - which would have been obvious to everyone else.
MPs and DPMs count for nothing here - if there is no basic respect for the MIWs.
Big Nose's ego must have been deflated no end.
What do you think?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got $$$ stay in condo and your problem solved. With farked up face like sleepy Teo I am not surprised no one opened his door.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry only a pyscho doctor can determine if imh is responsible. Until then it could b AVA, dept of nuclear science, ministry of trade or even problem of minister outside pm office.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that wasn't training. that was spontaneous cowardice in action. but we have to credit them for taking initiatives in preserving lives. :wink:

The best part of it all was these cowards got recognition & award, the same you do, in the private sector, a demotion, a pay decrease or even a SACK. They were proficient, but incompetent & I sure, we must be the first country on this earth to reward those who are incompetent, inefficient & are cowards....that has a ring round it, sound like the PxP...:biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best part of it all was these cowards got recognition & award, the same you do, in the private sector, a demotion, a pay decrease or even a SACK. They were proficient, but incompetent & I sure, we must be the first country on this earth to reward those who are incompetent, inefficient & are cowards....that has a ring round it, sound like the PxP...:biggrin:
Newly created Award For Incompetence.
What can they think of next??
Hahaha!!!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to this case of a single person causing great stress and nuisance to the neighborhood. Besides those incidences that had reached the press, like the Everitt rd Joo Chiat, there were many more similar situations that went unreported. I think these guys are not mad, they are just bullies who know the law. They are taking advantage of the fact that nobody dare or can do anything to them. Once I visited someone living in a 3 room flat. While seated in the living room of a sudden shocking sharp large bang came from the wall behind me. My friend told me that the guy living next door used to hammer the wall randomly and it had been going on for years. As usual reports had been made but nothing could be done.

In the old days, in the kampong where we lived, I don't recall having much of such type of disturbances. Usually, there were matured gangs and they would take care of such bullies. Today, if anyone lay their hands on such nuisance, they will go to the police immediately. The victim becomes the villain instead. Therefore, these bullies are actually hiding behind the law, using the police for protection and they can continue with their mischief.

Isn't it ironic, we have police who will not hesitate to arrest innocence victims if they take the law in their own hands, leaving the villains free to continue to terrorize the neighborhood and the police standard excuse - this is a civil case.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to this case of a single person causing great stress and nuisance to the neighborhood. Besides those incidences that had reached the press, like the Everitt rd Joo Chiat, there were many more similar situations that went unreported. I think these guys are not mad, they are just bullies who know the law. They are taking advantage of the fact that nobody dare or can do anything to them. Once I visited someone living in a 3 room flat. While seated in the living room of a sudden shocking sharp large bang came from the wall behind me. My friend told me that the guy living next door used to hammer the wall randomly and it had been going on for years. As usual reports had been made but nothing could be done.

In the old days, in the kampong where we lived, I don't recall having much of such type of disturbances. Usually, there were matured gangs and they would take care of such bullies. Today, if anyone lay their hands on such nuisance, they will go to the police immediately. The victim becomes the villain instead. Therefore, these bullies are actually hiding behind the law, using the police for protection and they can continue with their mischief.

Isn't it ironic, we have police who will not hesitate to arrest innocence victims if they take the law in their own hands, leaving the villains free to continue to terrorize the neighborhood and the police standard excuse - this is a civil case.

So long the problem not solved? Next elections better leave it to the Hammer gang hooligans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Even when our MP Teo Chee Hean came, he also refused to open his door," said Mr Ismail Jan, 64, who lives in a unit above Mr Liew's.

Teo Chee Hean big fuck? Knock door must definitely open? :rolleyes: