• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Peng Ann: Why I joined opposition politics

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Former SAF Col Tan Peng Ann joins opposition party

fort canning lost one of the cannon, are you aware?:oIo:

You been living in outer space for a long time.

it is time for u to come back to earth.

I m sure your parents will want u to do that.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

fort canning lost one of the cannon, are you aware?:oIo:

No i dont know about fort canning.

but i m sure u lost more than one in your brain.
or u are without any in first place.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyway, i am against pple like tan to join politics, and in opposition, if they join pap and change, will be easier for them and i have nothing to say. it's obvious they are not doing this for country's good. personal agenda on the cards...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look so old and off shape at 66. Must be having a good life. Whether Old timer or new timer in saf, I only recognize one fact. The good ones are those who took early retirement ( not because they are not wanted but they opted out ). Those pasi boh chau, how good can they be? Collecting good pay doing fo, something anyone with a conscience will not do.

Last edited:

gsh

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is another Colonel I know from the pioneer generation. He is Colonel Kwan Yue Yong. He is now living in Vancouver. Colonel Kwan started the commando unit. Today, I know him as a gentleman, a loving grandfather, humble and alway a pleasure to be with.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the PAP to be kicked out you need as many of the 60% to wake up & smell the all shit that LKY, LHL, Ho Ching, family, & cronies,... have created. We all know that many of the 60% have tolerated the nonsense from the PAP because of selfish self interests but now that many are losing their rice bowls, their CPF savings, their homes, .... they are beginning to be disillusioned with the PAP.

Maybe it's not too late for Spore & Sporeans:confused:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is another Colonel I know from the pioneer generation. He is Colonel Kwan Yue Yong. He is now living in Vancouver. Colonel Kwan started the commando unit. Today, I know him as a gentleman, a loving grandfather, humble and alway a pleasure to be with.
Have to agree with you. He is one of the rare few. Notice he left after retirement. A sign that he knew what he was doing so he got out at the first possible chance instead of leeching on.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, he was former CIO. He is my relative. He is ok guy, a professional soldier. Krafty the moron does not know what he is talking about.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yes, he was former CIO. He is my relative. He is ok guy, a professional soldier. Krafty the moron does not know what he is talking about.

I knew him too. A great guy. I'm surprised you're so dumb compared to him since you share a gene pool.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i just read the news, they found the lost fort canning cannon at your home.:eek:

No i dont know about fort canning.

but i m sure u lost more than one in your brain.
or u are without any in first place.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyway, i am against pple like tan to join politics, and in opposition, if they join pap and change, will be easier for them and i have nothing to say. it's obvious they are not doing this for country's good. personal agenda on the cards...

yes fuck all these military type personnels,the less we have to deal with them the better.true political activists come from the beliefs and ideals that are formed when ur young,when ur in university,when ur eager to learn and at ur peak,when ur a idealist and dreamer and eager to fight for a just world.the people who wanted to fight for justice and seek the truth regardless of what social class they were,Mathama Ghandi for example was a elite lawyer trainee and a highly promising one when he decided to abandon his lawyer career and become a freedom fighter for universal suffrage.Sun yat sen,a student of medicine was a rebel and revolutionary from a very young age,who became father of democracy.they were all intellectuals and very bright and could see the bullshit of the world for what it is.

This colonel was a university graduate back in the 1970s or 80s a elite but he chose to believe PAP's bullshit hook line and sinker,he was a PAP apologetic,his loyalty extended far beyond blind loyalty,he defended their policies like a stupid barking dog han hui hui.like a typical clueless sinkie living in his own bubble,he only woke up after his retirement from the military exposed him to the outside world?WTF ARE U SAYING THAT SAF ARMY CAMPS ARE LIKE CITY HARVEST CHURCHES?and u muthfarkers are gonng kias and how fast u are promoted depended on how gong u are and how hard u suck PAppee's balls?

In conculsion this colonel is either a daft and stupid sinkie,or he is a mindless barking dog barking for whichever side he thinks his rice bowl's gonna be.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Opposition supporters must put aside all their differences and work with one aim so as to topple the PAP bastards ......

I understand the Workers Party is not talking to the other parties........ this is not helpful. Teochew boy must be humble and work with everyone, then he will have a chance to be PM when all throw their support behind him as a united opposition front in the next General Elections.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good points raised, kah kee lang,

Give this guy a manifesto to see if his loyal is still with PAP.

1. Abolish NSF.

2. Hold a debate with him 'Why should NSF be abolish today given FT male turn citizens ( and his sons) are not serving NSF like the locals"

These newbies to politic must be tested through debates to see if they are moles 阴谋 planted by PAP.

yes fuck all these military type personnels,the less we have to deal with them the better.true political activists come from the beliefs and ideals that are formed when ur young,when ur in university,when ur eager to learn and at ur peak,when ur a idealist and dreamer and eager to fight for a just world.the people who wanted to fight for justice and seek the truth regardless of what social class they were,Mathama Ghandi for example was a elite lawyer trainee and a highly promising one when he decided to abandon his lawyer career and become a freedom fighter for universal suffrage.Sun yat sen,a student of medicine was a rebel and revolutionary from a very young age,who became father of democracy.they were all intellectuals and very bright and could see the bullshit of the world for what it is.

This colonel was a university graduate back in the 1970s or 80s a elite but he chose to believe PAP's bullshit hook line and sinker,he was a PAP apologetic,his loyalty extended far beyond blind loyalty,he defended their policies like a stupid barking dog han hui hui.like a typical clueless sinkie living in his own bubble,he only woke up after his retirement from the military exposed him to the outside world?WTF ARE U SAYING THAT SAF ARMY CAMPS ARE LIKE CITY HARVEST CHURCHES?and u muthfarkers are gonng kias and how fast u are promoted depended on how gong u are and how hard u suck PAppee's balls?

In conculsion this colonel is either a daft and stupid sinkie,or he is a mindless barking dog barking for whichever side he thinks his rice bowl's gonna be.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

now that he has white hair and white eye brows, all he needs is a long white beard. :wink:

image.jpg

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those who are so critical of LKY and his policies are ironically behaving like the very PAP or the leaders they criticised. Tan Peng Ann's very words would aptly describe such people :

•Arrogance: The way PAP ministers portray themselves in words and in deeds gave me the impression that they are the know-it-alls and need-to-be-believed-in; that the way to go is just to agree with them.

Whenever I stepped on foreign soils, there are people who are so eager to express their praises and admirations for LKY, the country and Singaporeans in general. These people range from the ordinary to high government officers. What is it that they know that Singaporeans do not know themselves? I am no PAP supporter, but I do believe that credit must be given where it is due - that is, it is the PAP government that makes what Singapore is today.

Every Singaporean I know, even those who are critical of PAP, has this innate feeling of pride to be a native of Singapore when they step on foreign soils (sometimes too much I fear) - though they may not want to reveal that are invariably the product of the PAP governance and its policies.

Singapore's success as a nation and as a people does not come by accident. It comes from the necessary tough policies and hard-headed decisions by leaders who are able to garner the myriad people of different cultures, religions, languages and wealth together as one people to work hard for the future of their country. Opposition may criticise Government policies like "high salary", but when they come to power themselves, they begin to shut up. I have never heard of Sylvia, Low, Prita or Ah Lian criticising that their MPs allowance are far too high for their liking. Let's not be hypocrites as a people.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

•Arrogance: The way PAP ministers portray themselves in words and in deeds gave me the impression that they are the know-it-alls and need-to-be-believed-in; that the way to go is just to agree with them.

Yes that describes me perfectly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those who are so critical of LKY and his policies are ironically behaving like the very PAP or the leaders they criticised. Tan Peng Ann's very words would aptly describe such people :

Whenever I stepped on foreign soils, there are people who are so eager to express their praises and admirations for LKY, the country and Singaporeans in general. These people range from the ordinary to high government officers. What is it that they know that Singaporeans do not know themselves? I am no PAP supporter, but I do believe that credit must be given where it is due - that is, it is the PAP government that makes what Singapore is today.

Every Singaporean I know, even those who are critical of PAP, has this innate feeling of pride to be a native of Singapore when they step on foreign soils (sometimes too much I fear) - though they may not want to reveal that are invariably the product of the PAP governance and its policies.

Singapore's success as a nation and as a people does not come by accident. It comes from the necessary tough policies and hard-headed decisions by leaders who are able to garner the myriad people of different cultures, religions, languages and wealth together as one people to work hard for the future of their country. Opposition may criticise Government policies like "high salary", but when they come to power themselves, they begin to shut up. I have never heard of Sylvia, Low, Prita or Ah Lian criticising that their MPs allowance are far too high for their liking. Let's not be hypocrites as a people.

u are right,those foreigners know nothing of singapore nor the PAP nor LKY thats why they sing their praises to high heavens.and if u take their compliments and praises so seriously,it just shows how insecure and how desperate u are,just like the dog LHL is so eager to prostitute his country and citizens out just to any country thats willing to heap praises and allocades upon him and his cronies.those compliments that u hear thrown about so freely,are nothing more than plain courtesy,or dumbasses on the street who heard a few things about singapore or seen some bullshit on mainstream media like fox news and as far as i can tell most foreigners i met in australia know even lesser about singapore than they do about china and its mostly full of preconceptions and steoreotypes and they sure as hell couldnt give a shit about us.

its best u listen well to the criticism of the people that knows u best and not those who know nothing and compliment u freely on ur shiny ass facade of a city.i reccomend u read a couple books by michael barr,a ang moh intellectual whose written extensively about computer engineering,oriental politics and social studies,singapore and china.people who actually know what they are talking about and not some dumbass foreigner on facebook or fox news or the guy named forrest gump at the bus stop in melbourne.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/list/190350.Michael_Barr

SS2rgTE.jpg

JyRgfds.jpg

Last edited: