• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ESM Goh undergoes successful surgery for prostate cancer

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
佩服啊!我一直以为太监啊只可以阉割一次而已。因为第二次没有任何东西可以阉割了嘛。
它奶奶的我错了!
李家王朝的吴公公居然还可以阉两次哦!
第一次入宫的时候阉割了卵葩。朝廷退休了居然可以再一次阉割前列腺!
改变历史咯!一驴两阉哟!创举哦!

Normally eunuchs can only be castrated only once bcos the 2nd time you csn find nothing to cut already. However famiLEE LEEgime Eunuch Goh can be castrated twice. 1st time when entering Istana palave as a young boy. 2nd time after retirement from Istana to castrate prostate! KNNCCB! I never tot eunuch could be castrated twice!

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he touches his scrotum...he remember, he once had balls, but was removed by his MASTER... ha ha ha ha

Bro sure or not ??? you mean really gone ???

my coffee ah pek said but can use Pump ??? can or Not ??? :confused::confused::confused:

ESM Goh thanks well-wishers, says recovering well from prostate cancer surgery

20140923_GohChokTong.jpg

SINGAPORE - Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong is recovering well from his surgery for prostate cancer, according to his Facebook post on Monday morning.

The 73-year-old Member of Parliament for Marine Parade GRC also thanked his well-wishers for their concern and kind thoughts.

On Saturday, Manpower Minister Mr Tan Chuan-Jin wished ESM Goh a smooth and speedy recovery on his Facebook page, garnering over 150 comments and 1,200 "likes" from fellow well-wishers.

"Only discomfort is I have not "broken wind" yet and hence not allowed food or fluids other than small sips of water," ESM Goh said.

"This is to prevent vomiting and potential choking caused by the residual effect of GA.

"For the next few days I will have to wear a urine bag but that is a minor inconvenience compared with the knowledge that the cancerous

prostate has been removed."

ESM Goh's surgery was operated on Saturday by Dr Sim Hong Gee, a senior consultant urologist in Gleneagles Hospital and visiting

consultant at Singapore General Hospital.

MParader

Community organisation · 8,769 Likes
· 8 hrs ·

"Hi all, good morning. Thank you and all other well-wishers for your concern and kind thoughts. They encouraged and cheered me up. I am recovering well. Only discomfort is I have not "broken wind" yet and hence not allowed food or fluids other than small sips of water. This is to prevent vomiting and potential choking caused by the residual effect of GA. The doctors and nurses are wonderful. For the next few days I will have to wear a urine bag but that is a minor inconvenience compared with the knowledge that the cancerous prostate has been removed. Thanks, once again. --- gct "

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
20140923_GohChokTong.jpg

"Only discomfort is I have not "broken wind" yet and hence not allowed food or fluids other than small sips of water," ESM Goh said.

Maybe this World Best Doctor can help ESM ?????

220px-Dr._David_Samadi%2C_Chairman_of_Urology%2C_Chief_of_Robotic_Surgery_at_Lenox_Hill_Hospital.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_B._Samadi

David B. Samadi is the Chairman of Urology, Chief of Robotic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. He is a board-certified urologist and an

oncologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases, prostate cancer, kidney cancer and bladder cancer, and

specializes in advanced minimally invasive treatments for prostate cancer, including laparoscopic radical prostatectomy and laparoscopic

robotic radical prostatectomy. Samadi developed the Samadi Modified Advanced Robotic Technique (SMART) for the robotic removal of

cancerous prostates.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
佩服啊!我一直以为太监啊只可以阉割一次而已。因为第二次没有任何东西可以阉割了嘛。
它奶奶的我错了!
李家王朝的吴公公居然还可以阉两次哦!
第一次入宫的时候阉割了卵葩。朝廷退休了居然可以再一次阉割前列腺!
改变历史咯!一驴两阉哟!创举哦!

Normally eunuchs can only be castrated only once bcos the 2nd time you csn find nothing to cut already. However famiLEE LEEgime Eunuch Goh can be castrated twice. 1st time when entering Istana palave as a young boy. 2nd time after retirement from Istana to castrate prostate! KNNCCB! I never tot eunuch could be castrated twice!
I remembered there were instances where the parents bribe the chief eunuch so that no castration was actually done but later Kanna find out cut ka Liao Ah

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe this World Best Doctor can help ESM ?????

220px-Dr._David_Samadi%2C_Chairman_of_Urology%2C_Chief_of_Robotic_Surgery_at_Lenox_Hill_Hospital.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_B._Samadi

David B. Samadi is the Chairman of Urology, Chief of Robotic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. He is a board-certified urologist and an

oncologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases, prostate cancer, kidney cancer and bladder cancer, and

specializes in advanced minimally invasive treatments for prostate cancer, including laparoscopic radical prostatectomy and laparoscopic

robotic radical prostatectomy. Samadi developed the Samadi Modified Advanced Robotic Technique (SMART) for the robotic removal of

cancerous prostates.

You recommend so much later our reserve ganna raid more. Treat by one can already, he dies his business.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What's with all these PAP and ailments of the anus? Gay Loong and his cancerous polyps in the rectum. Wooden and his cancerous prostate. Kuan Yew and the broomstick up his arsehole.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they cordon off a whole Hospital Wing for him?

How many ordinary Sinkies were denied treatment while he was operated upon?

How much OT did doctors and nurses have to take to care for him before and after?

How much of taxpayers monies was used on this op?

Who covered for him while he was away from his MPS duties? For how long? Will he return the favour to that MP?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, does that mean that ESM has no more balls?

That was gone a long time ago...you didn't read, after farting for so many years.....he has not fart, since the operation...if the cancer return, we will have more good years...ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That was gone a long time ago...you didn't read, after farting for so many years.....he has not fart, since the operation...if the cancer return, we will have more good years...ha ha ha

I sure hate to be around when he finally breaks the wind that he has accumulated. Pity his security detail who has to smell the fart coming out of his asshole.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostrate Cancer

Tags: difficulty urinating,enlarged prostrate,prostrate cancer,testosterone
by Kimberly Allen, RN

The prostrate gland is a small organ that is situated at the neck or base of the urinary bladder and surrounds the beginning of the urethra in males. The urethra is the small tubular structure that leaves the urinary bladder allowing the urine to drain out of the bladder and exit the body. The prostate gland’s main responsibility is to produce certain substances like sugar and minerals that are found in semen. It also assists in controlling urination by pressing against the urethra.
prostrate cancerThe prostate gland in a young man is approximately the size of a walnut. However, the gland grows larger during the normal aging process. This normal increase in size due to the aging process is a hormone-related enlargement and is known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH and is not cancerous. However, it can cause some of the same problems as prostate cancer in older men. Prostate cancer is second only to skin cancer as the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men in the US. Prostate cancer is also the second leading cause of death by cancer in men in the US, only lung cancer is higher. The American Cancer Society estimates that approximately 238,590 new cases will be diagnosed this year and that approximately 29,720 men will die from prostate cancer. Approximately 80% of prostate cancer occurs in men 65 years of age or older with the average being 67 years of age. It’s a rare for a man to develop prostate cancer before 40 years of age.
The exact cause of prostate cancer is unknown, however, it is not believed to be related to BPH. Most experts believe there are certain predisposing factors that can lead to developing prostate cancer including increasing age, hormonal influences and genetics as well as environmental – factors such as exposure to chemicals, toxins and industrial products. Most experts also believe that diet also contributes to a mans chance of developing prostate cancer. Men that eat larger amounts of animal fat, especially from red meat, have a greater chance of developing prostate cancer because fats activate increased hormones like e\testosterone. As testosterone is known to speed the growth of prostate cancer, a person with increased testosterone levels can develop prostate cancer from dormant cancer cells. Also, African-American men are not only more likely to develop prostate cancer than white men they are also more likely to have a more aggressive cancer and more likely to die from it.
Usually there are no symptoms when prostate cancer is in it’s early stages, they tend to manifest when the cancer is advanced. Some of the symptoms you might experience include difficulty urinating as well as a decreased force in the urine stream. There may also be blood in your urine and/or semen some men also complain of pelvic and bone pain.
Treatment for prostate cancer depends on many factors include how fast it’s growing, how far it has spread and your overall health. Other considerations include wether the treatment will benefit the patient and wether there are the potential side effects of the treatment. Some men may never need treatment. There has been some controversy in recent years about whether or not all men diagnosed with prostate cancer need treatment. Some experts believe that there are many cases of prostate cancer that are being treated unnecessarily. Today there are numerous treatment options available and they are much better than they were a decade ago. Deciding if or how to treat your prostate cancer can be difficult. It’s important to sit and discuss the options available with your doctor to create a treatment plan that fits your individual needs.

Kimberly Allen is a registered nurse with an AND in nursing. She has worked in ACF, LCF and psychiatric facilities, although she spent most of her career as a home health expert. She is now a regular contributor to HealthAndFitnessTalk.com, dispensing advice and knowledge about medical issues and questions. You can reach her with any comments or questions at [email protected].
http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/prostrate-cancer-2/
prostrate-cancer-300x300.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, does that mean that ESM has no more balls?

Got to ask our Resident Doctors here

the articles siad Balls still Got :confused::confused::confused:

Surgery for prostate cancer

Surgery is a common choice to try to cure prostate cancer if it is not thought to have spread outside the gland (stage T1 or T2 cancers).

The main type of surgery for prostate cancer is known as a radical prostatectomy. In this operation, the surgeon removes the entire

prostate gland plus some of the tissue around it, including the seminal vesicles. A radical prostatectomy can be done in different ways.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostatecancer/detailedguide/prostate-cancer-treating-surgery

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro sure or not ??? you mean really gone ???

my coffee ah pek said but can use Pump ??? can or Not ??? :confused::confused::confused:

ESM Goh thanks well-wishers, says recovering well from prostate cancer surgery

20140923_GohChokTong.jpg

SINGAPORE - Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong is recovering well from his surgery for prostate cancer, according to his Facebook post on Monday morning.

The 73-year-old Member of Parliament for Marine Parade GRC also thanked his well-wishers for their concern and kind thoughts.

On Saturday, Manpower Minister Mr Tan Chuan-Jin wished ESM Goh a smooth and speedy recovery on his Facebook page, garnering over 150 comments and 1,200 "likes" from fellow well-wishers.

"This is to prevent vomiting and potential choking caused by the residual effect of GA.

"For the next few days I will have to wear a urine bag but that is a minor inconvenience compared with the knowledge that the cancerous

prostate has been removed."

ESM Goh's surgery was operated on Saturday by Dr Sim Hong Gee, a senior consultant urologist in Gleneagles Hospital and visiting

consultant at Singapore General Hospital.

MParader

Community organisation · 8,769 Likes
· 8 hrs ·

"Hi all, good morning. Thank you and all other well-wishers for your concern and kind thoughts. They encouraged and cheered me up. I am recovering well. Only discomfort is I have not "broken wind" yet and hence not allowed food or fluids other than small sips of water. This is to prevent vomiting and potential choking caused by the residual effect of GA. The doctors and nurses are wonderful. For the next few days I will have to wear a urine bag but that is a minor inconvenience compared with the knowledge that the cancerous prostate has been removed. Thanks, once again. --- gct "

urine bag?!!! Not adult diapers?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can ask the hospital for free N95 masks

No need lah , ESM now resting at home

ESM Goh Chok Tong returns home after prostate cancer surgery

20140907-gohchoktong.jpg

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 20:43
AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong has been discharged from hospital after a surgery for prostate cancer.

The 73-year-old posted in Facebook today: "Happiness is to be back home after a successful and uneventful major operation and smooth, speedy recovery."

He also thanked his well-wishers, as well as the medical and nursing team from the Urological Department of Singapore General Hospital.

Mr Goh, who underwent surgery on Saturday, said he only allowed three visitors, apart from immediate family members, to visit him.

Among them was former MP and presidential candidate Dr Tan Cheng Bock.

"I also had an almost hour-long chat with Tan Cheng Bock, my close friend from school. We talked about mutual friends, health issues and families.

"Thanks, Bock. I am glad to see you in good health and keeping yourself busy," wrote Mr Goh.

The other two visitors were patrons of grassroot organisations in Mr Goh's Marine Parade ward, Mr Ng Hock Lye and Mr Danny Ng. The former had underwent surgery to have two stents inserted in his arteries.

Mr Goh added that he will have to cancel his appointments this week, but should be back to work next week and will be keeping his lunch appointment with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong next Thursday.

Mr Goh has been updating the public about his condition on Facebook.

On Monday, he thanked his well-wishers and wrote that he was recovering well, except for his only discomfort: "I have not 'broken wind' yet and hence not allowed food or fluids, other than small sips of water."

He is expected to make a full recovery as the cancer was detected early.

[email protected]